ADVERTISEMENT

We now officially know Mason and Harsin have different views about vaccine. We also know odds are Mason will eventually leave AU

AU925

WILL WADE SYMPATHIST
Nov 17, 2004
  • Haha
Reactions: wareaglebuddy
It’s what happens with most coordinators. They do good and get a better shot. Or they fail and get fired.

How long until the Washington Post announces Harsin wanted him gone due to politics?

Think I’m kidding? The Washington Post announced (13 years later) Tuberville fired Tony Franklin for his socially liberal views, not his failed offense.

Well damn, and I was convinced Mason would retire here as DC.

Reactions: AuburnRN
It’s what happens with most coordinators. They do good and get a better shot. Or they fail and get fired.

How long until the Washington Post announces Harsin wanted him gone due to politics?

Think I’m kidding? The Washington Post announced (13 years later) Tuberville fired Tony Franklin for his socially liberal views, not his failed offense.

A paywalled WaPo link about Tuberville and Tony Franklin? Yeah, I'm not reading that. And the subject line of this thread...

charles-barkley-turrible.gif

Reactions: ricedp105
Tony Franklin is that guy who gets into a fight with everyone he works with and when he's fired he has 10 different reasons why and not 1 reason was something he did.

We don’t know that at all? Harsin got the vaccine and has been encouraging others to get it. Why in the world do you post an absolute lie as an absolute fact?

Dude called Kodi Burns the N word at practice and Ryan Pugh punched him in the face. TF is a POS
Tony Franklin trying to reinvent himself as a "child of the 60s" and he's really just a "child of the 70s".

I read that article when it came out and just read it again. Franklin comes off as such an idiot. A petulant and naive idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT