ADVERTISEMENT

We need to ban bridges...

200w.gif

I guess it’s only ok to exploit a tragedy when it promotes YOUR narrative...

That come back might work if I was liberal at all.

Ted Cruz loving conservative here. I'm just grown up enough not to make fun of a tragic accident 4 hours after it happens.

Ted Cruz loving conservative here. I'm just grown up enough not to make fun of a tragic accident 4 hours after it happens.
It’s not making fun of it so much as making a point in how dumb the same argument is when used for another subject. No better time than the present.

The bridge registration act of 2018 will make it mandatory that all bridges should be used only for the intended purposes.

Auburn is a bridge free zone BTW...

It’s not a registration issue with bridges, it’s a condition issue. We let old decrepit bridges still be considered part of our driving system. Same issue with old people. At some point you have to draw a line.

It’s not a registration issue with bridges, it’s a condition issue. We let old decrepit bridges still be considered part of our driving system. Same issue with old people. At some point you have to draw a line.

So we need to put old people under old bridges ?
The Carrousel is a much easier ritual.
logansrun1-1024x428.jpg

fJTXaGr.gif

Reactions: demeat
How long before the DemoRats say the bridge went down because a 223 bullet from an AR-15 with a 30 round.clip and noise suppressor fired by a angry white NRA member caused it??

Reactions: im4auburn2
Every one of you liking and commenting in favor of OP have lost your credibility regarding the gun argument.

You're behavior is disingenuous at best and morally bankrupt at worst. Please reexamine your hearts.

Really, you just made it worse with that admission

I mean , it’s not the bridges fault. If people would not walk on them, then there wouldn’t be a problem. Damn people.

I guess these types of bridges save time in the way they are constructed but damn. Hopefully they’ll go recheck all of the other bridges put up in this manner. They put that bridge up to begin with because a person was killed crossing the street. Now 6 have died because of the bridge...

I definitely agree that many bridges around the country are structurally questionable. The same can be said for dams, many of which are many decades old. Depending on your definition of old, I may take exception to that claim. Statistically, the worst drivers in America are the 16-19 year old males. Drivers between 30-65 are closely aligned statistically. Drivers 75+ are more likely to be fatalities due to medical and physical conditions. I've barely escaped serious wrecks by the old and the young alike.

I definitely agree that many bridges around the country are structurally questionable. The same can be said for dams, many of which are many decades old. Depending on your definition of old, I may take exception to that claim. Statistically, the worst drivers in America are the 16-19 year old males. Drivers between 30-65 are closely aligned statistically. Drivers 75+ are more likely to be fatalities due to medical and physical conditions. I've barely escaped serious wrecks by the old and the young alike.

Dams scare me more than bridges. Maybe it’s because they could do more damage, or because drowning takes a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT