ADVERTISEMENT

Was wondering what the opinion was here on the UGA recruiting class?

Aug 29, 2001
Looks like Kirby locked the state down. I am of the opinion it may be the start of decade run for UGA.

I have never seen the physicality that UGA displayed in the SECC.

Derick Brown was no factor.

Hey AgEngDawg, interesting that the heading for your comment and actual comment are not related... Anyway it does appear that UGA has lots of talented football players on the way. So do many other schools. It is ludicrous that a "recruiting guru" in Tulsa knows who the 13th ranked high school tight end is and why that player is better than the 27th ranked tight end. Oh well whatever floats your boat. Also since you are on an Auburn page, it should be pointed out to you that in 21 days (Nov 11 - Dec 2) Auburn played UGA twice, ULM and Bama. That was too too much for any team to go undefeated. You are very brave and courageous to call out one player for particular criticism. That same player made the entire UGA offence wet their pants on Nov 11. Reminds me of the saying, "none are so blind as those that will not see".

Last edited:
Reactions: RT
Georgia is always good and the state school.... they are just never the best and always fail. Last national championship was over 30 years ago? Have y’all even been to championship game since then or undefeated?

Looks like Kirby locked the state down. I am of the opinion it may be the start of decade run for UGA.

I have never seen the physicality that UGA displayed in the SECC.

Derick Brown was no factor.
Did you just come to an Auburn board for opinions on your own recruiting class? Hmmm...must be trolling something. Im not going to take the bait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT