ADVERTISEMENT

Victims of the China virus ?

Took me a week for taste. Took me almost a month for smell. Its been 4-5 months and I'm still not 100% with smell.
Maybe I shouldn’t of asked. I’ve had it for a little over a week and thought mine was coming back. It is absolutely crazy to eat cool ranch Doritos and not taste anything. I can’t stand pickles, literally will throw up trying to eat one, ate one the other day.

Maybe I shouldn’t of asked. I’ve had it for a little over a week and thought mine was coming back. It is absolutely crazy to eat cool ranch Doritos and not taste anything. I can’t stand pickles, literally will throw up trying to eat one, ate one the other day.

I was able to taste again after a week but it was a solid two weeks before I could get my full taste back.

One of the things I remember was eating a ham, cheese, and turkey sandwich and everything in the sandwich tasting the exact same. Might as well have been chewing on a handful of Legos.

Also, I had to chase down food with water. I had no saliva at all. Caught myself choking a few times.

Well, at least you have that going for you. You should let the Bunker pick weird things you need to eat, then post a video or a very least tell us how it goes.

No flu is much worse but I’m typically over the flu in a few days. This has lasted a week but if I wasn’t worried I have rona I’d be back at work. I just don’t want to spread it.
That’s understandable man. To be honest, I never lost my smell or taste, which is weird. My friends at AU with me that got it seemed to have gotten their taste back after a week or so. So, hopefully it should be any day now for you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT