ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy hires Bryce Drew

Damn no one wants Chuck Person.

Chuck was a 2 time All American and NBA rookie of the Year. You think that could get him a gig with the SEC Network with the "retired" Ginnny McElboy pouring coffee?
Roooow damn Thde Rooooooowww! Go Ginnny!

Greg+McElroy+1.jpg

Listen, Ginny had one of the best wonderlic scores ever. With a wonderlic score like he put up, he could prolly be on Hillary Clinton's cabinet.

Roooow damn Thde Roooow!

What does that have to do with no one wanting to hire anyone from aubarn? The amazing thing is that it's not just football, the entire sports department is infected.

Worst sports program in the nation. Sorry Chuckie, looks like you're stuck there LMAO!

"What does that have to do with no one wanting to hire anyone from aubarn?"

Ok Auburn lost coaches to other schools this year, in this case you will say they are jumping ship.
In your next sentence, you will say "No one wants to hire anyone from Auburn!" Funny stuff!

The best thing about being an Auburn fan is belly gut laughing at stupid bama fans everyday of the year.
Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!

"What does that have to do with no one wanting to hire anyone from aubarn?"

Ok Auburn lost coaches to other schools this year, in this case you will say they are jumping ship.
In your next sentence, you will say "No one wants to hire anyone from Auburn!" Funny stuff!

The best thing about being an Auburn fan is belly gut laughing at stupid bama fans everyday of the year.
Rooooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!

You didn't just lose coaches. You lost so many coaches that Harry was having to elevate graduate assistants to on-field coaching positions just to fill out the staff for the bowl game LMAO! Plus, he offered the DC job to multiple ALUMS, such as Travaris Robinson, Tracy Rocker, that Kelly scrub from FSU, and all of them said hell no. He went back to Kelly THREE TIMES with raises and he turned Harry down flat every time. It got to the point where Rotney and Lance Thompson were the only coaches left and Lance was the only guy that would take the job. Then he finally got tired of waiting and told Harry to go to hell and went to South Carolina.

So you ended up hiring the DC who is best known for having a panic attack in the press box while his defense gave up SEVENTY points to West Virginia LMAO!

"Ok so we lost some coaches.." LMAO! No one wants to work at aubarn.

And I have to say.....this is the saddest thing I have ever read on the internet: "The best thing about being an aubarn fan is belly gut laughing at stupid Bama fans"

See what I did there? I felt pity for you for exhibiting the same behavior you claim to love about Bams.

Then again, I can kinda understand why you find no joy in your football program right now LMAO!

You didn't just lose coaches. You lost so many coaches that Harry was having to elevate graduate assistants to on-field coaching positions just to fill out the staff for the bowl game LMAO! Plus, he offered the DC job to multiple ALUMS, such as Travaris Robinson, Tracy Rocker, that Kelly scrub from FSU, and all of them said hell no. He went back to Kelly THREE TIMES with raises and he turned Harry down flat every time. It got to the point where Rotney and Lance Thompson were the only coaches left and Lance was the only guy that would take the job. Then he finally got tired of waiting and told Harry to go to hell and went to South Carolina.

So you ended up hiring the DC who is best known for having a panic attack in the press box while his defense gave up SEVENTY points to West Virginia LMAO!

"Ok so we lost some coaches.." LMAO! No one wants to work at aubarn.

And I have to say.....this is the saddest thing I have ever read on the internet: "The best thing about being an aubarn fan is belly gut laughing at stupid Bama fans"

See what I did there? I felt pity for you for exhibiting the same behavior you claim to love about Bams.

Then again, I can kinda understand why you find no joy in your football program right now LMAO!

Wow, are you are as stupid as you are long winded? You actually type and believe your own BS. You gotta be a Hillary supporter because you eat your own BS like it is your birthday cake. Move out of west vance while you still have a chance for a life. Man I am starting to feel sorry for your lousy azz.... but just for a minute.

Heck go get you a neck tattoo before the A-Day game. It might make you feel better.
Rooooooow damn Thde Rooooow!

1381306_569986783054953_756948540_n.jpg

Wow, are you are as stupid as you are long winded? You actually type and believe your own BS. You gotta be a Hillary supporter because you eat your own BS like it is your birthday cake. Move out of west vance while you still have a chance for a life. Man I am starting to feel sorry for your lousy azz.... but just for a minute.

Heck go get you a neck tattoo before the A-Day game. It might make you feel better.
Rooooooow damn Thde Rooooow!

1381306_569986783054953_756948540_n.jpg

The worst was T-Rob. Here's a guy....turd alum.....and the head coach goes to him and tells him that he'll give him a promotion AND a huge raise.

And the alum turns down the chance to be the DC at aubarn, so he can go be the DB coach at South Carolina?!?

Even turd alums agree that aubarn isn't on par with South Carolina right now. Damn....I can see why you refuse to discuss your football program LMAO!

The worst was T-Rob. Here's a guy....turd alum.....and the head coach goes to him and tells him that he'll give him a promotion AND a huge raise.

And the alum turns down the chance to be the DC at aubarn, so he can go be the DB coach at South Carolina?!?

Even turd alums agree that aubarn isn't on par with South Carolina right now. Damn....I can see why you refuse to discuss your football program LMAO!

Listen, I will pay for the bammer neck tattoo if you cant come out of pocket for it. I will even let you choose as many colors as you want.
I do love me some bammmer! Roooooooow damn Thde Roooooowwwww!

20130304-200730_crop_exact.jpg

Listen, I will pay for the bammer neck tattoo if you cant come out of pocket for it. I will even let you choose as many colors as you want.
I do love me some bammmer! Roooooooow damn Thde Roooooowwwww!

20130304-200730_crop_exact.jpg

Seeing pictures of our rednecks doesn't bother me in the least, I can admit we have our share of dumbasses, you can't admit that the majority of your fanbase (the bottom 99%) are just as aubsessed with Big Brother as you are.

Now, will aubarn win more or less than 3 games this year? Will Harry's legacy be that he couldn't even match what Chizik did, or not?

Should the SEC boot auburn from the SEC and bring in UAB?

Answer these questions. Now.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Seeing pictures of our rednecks doesn't bother me in the least, I can admit we have our share of dumbasses, you can't admit that the majority of your fanbase (the bottom 99%) are just as aubsessed with Big Brother as you are.

Now, will aubarn win more or less than 3 games this year? Will Harry's legacy be that he couldn't even match what Chizik did, or not?

No sir.. incorrect. You do not have your share of dumbasses. You have the most idiotic, inbred, dumbass, moronic, mouth breathing, worthless fan base in the entire nation, bar none. Belly up! and Belch out a big ole... Roooooow damn Thde Rooooow!!!!!!!

No sir.. incorrect. You do not have your share of dumbasses. You have the most idiotic, inbred, dumbass, moronic, mouth breathing, worthless fan base in the entire nation, bar none. Belly up! and Belch out a big ole... Roooooow damn Thde Rooooow!!!!!!!

No we both have our share of dumbasses. The difference between the two schools is that aubarn has just as many dumbasses INSIDE the athletic department as outside.

Don't believe me? Let's look at some of the gems that aubarn has produced....
camnewtonmugshot.jpg

-img1-Auburn-player-arrested-in-dorm-burglaries.jpg

4-Auburn-players-dismissed-from-team-after-arrest.jpg

tmVBhzG8Tlm5WJTLlQwQ_er7A6T7NQryCcI50gw8e_malzahn%20picking%20nose.jpg

eIQx7RR2RbCsOrWwrVaN_Chizik%20picking%20his%20nose.jpg

au_fear_the_thumb_tv.jpg
terrybowden.jpg

We both have retards, sidewalker sanctions. The difference is, you let your retards run your program LMAO!

We let retards run our program? Yet bammer is the school who had one of their biggest boosters convicted in federal court and sentenced to serve hard time in prison for paying players. bammer also lets a crook run their school just because he is the son of a well known drunk most of your fan base still worships

We let retards run our program? Yet bammer is the school who had one of their biggest boosters convicted in federal court and sentenced to serve hard time in prison for paying players. bammer also lets a crook run their school just because he is the son of a well known drunk most of your fan base still worships

Wasn't that 16 years ago? That was so long ago aubarn was relevant then.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Why stop there? Tell us all about the 1920s Sybil!

Lol

Hey Sicko Sanctions, why don't you stop chasing red herrings and answer Ghosts questions?

Hey Sicko Sanctions, why don't you stop chasing red herrings and answer Ghosts questions?

It's painfully obvious that sidewalker sanctions has zero faith in Harry as a coach or in his ability to bring back the turd program. For years he routinely bragged here about Tubby but has nothing to say now that the high school coach is in charge.

In a way, I can't blame him. But he does deserve all the misery he's in right now. Every bit.

No we both have our share of dumbasses. The difference between the two schools is that aubarn has just as many dumbasses INSIDE the athletic department as outside.

Don't believe me? Let's look at some of the gems that aubarn has produced....

We both have retards, sidewalker sanctions. The difference is, you let your retards run your program LMAO!

An inbred Bammer wants to post players that had a run in with the law! Hell I don't even think this place has the bandwidth for me to start posting arrested Bammers so I will just leave you with the jewel of a Bammer.

Rooooow Damn Thde Roooowwww!

picture-72.jpg

An inbred Bammer wants to post players that had a run in with the law! Hell I don't even think this place has the bandwidth for me to start posting arrested Bammers so I will just leave you with the jewel of a Bammer.

picture-72.jpg
"Eric Smith likes this."

It's painfully obvious that sidewalker sanctions has zero faith in Harry as a coach or in his ability to bring back the turd program. For years he routinely bragged here about Tubby but has nothing to say now that the high school coach is in charge.

In a way, I can't blame him. But he does deserve all the misery he's in right now. Every bit.
He's abandoned all hope of Auburn being competitive and just does daily google searches for Bama fans. If we put the same effort into tracking down the same about Auburn fans we could find just as much garbage.

Thankfully, we have better things to do.

picture-72.jpg

You still didn't answer the question: Does auburn win 3 or more games this year? Yes or no?

You are letting Gus down.....now answer the question.

He's abandoned all hope of Auburn being competitive and just does daily google searches for Bama fans. If we put the same effort into tracking down the same about Auburn fans we could find just as much garbage.

Thankfully, we have better things to do.
HA!!!! This coming from the bammer sidewalk who lives on the Auburn message board!!! Now that's funny!!!

HA!!!! This coming from the bammer sidewalk who lives on the Auburn message board!!! Now that's funny!!!
Indeed, slapping you and Sicko around is funny. And a lot better use of my message board time than posting nonsense off of google image search. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT