ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines Can permanently Damage Immune Systems

I pray, that somehow, we can avoid some of the detrimental side effects that appear to be on the way. Some of the things that I read, I really believe are plausible, and I've been saying the same thing on this board for some time now, before ever seeing scientists, doctors or researchers put it in print.

Even so, I hope and pray that we can avoid them and that they do NOT come to frution. I hope we wake up and start doing real science and dealing exclusively in TRUTH before it's too late, (but unfortunately, that doesn't seem likely).

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan
I pray, that somehow, we can avoid some of the detrimental side effects that appear to be on the way. Some of the things that I read, I really believe are plausible, and I've been saying the same thing on this board for some time now.

Even so, I hope and pray that we can avoid them and that they do NOT come to frution. I hope we wake up and start doing real science and dealing exclusively in TRUTH before it's too late, (but unfortunately, that doesn't seem likely).
Me too. Those neurological diseases like Parkinsons and MS are worrisome.

Reactions: au4life_rz
I pray, that somehow, we can avoid some of the detrimental side effects that appear to be on the way. Some of the things that I read, I really believe are plausible, and I've been saying the same thing on this board for some time now.

It's why I've never taken the vaccine. I'd love to be vaxed. But too many unknowns.

Covid can kill you.
I had COVID. I was basically asymptomatic. Over 75% of COVID deaths are from people with at least 4 comorbidities. The chances a healthy person gets COVID and dies are very very slim. I'm not against the vax. I'm just not getting it. Too many unknowns.

Reactions: TBFan
Too many unknowns with Covid too.

There are definitely a lot of unknowns with COVID. I've seen folks who when calculating their personal risk/reward ratio, have come to the conclusion that given that they were young and healthy, they feel the risks posed by COVID are less than the risks posed by the new mRNA vaccines. I've seen others who were very old and/or very sick who came to the conclusion that their risk/reward ratio was DEFINITELY in favor of taking on the risks from the new vaccines.

I've seen those who reacted purely off of blind faith/trust, and those who reacted off of pure fear, who decided to accept the risks from the new vaccines. I've seen others who assumed that the new vaccines were pretty much like all other vaccines that they'd taken, so the blissfully took them without a thought. I've even seen a few folks who were just being doggone stubborn due to partisan political reasons or a believe in individual freedom etc.

When we see folks who come to different conclusions that we might derive for their conditions, or that we came to for our personal factors, preferences and other variables, we can reason with them if we have that type of relationship, but ultimately, everyone has to decide for themselves when we have something new, that is not ideally tested, vetted, and that we have a lot of usage data on from the full life-cycle. JMHO.

It's why I've never taken the vaccine. I'd love to be vaxed. But too many unknowns.
I’d be happy if they would just say the unvaxxed are no more dangerous than the vaxxed. It’s the truth and they know it, but they want everybody jabbed for the money it brings. But the more I read about the vaccine, the happier I am that I resisted the company line.

I am worried sick for my son and his family. Our son is in mid40-s and has always been unbelievably healthy. Like for his entire life. But in the last 3 months he has had to have his appendix removed, he had something akin to industrial strength bronchitis/pneumonia, which he now believes was covid, between Thanksgiving and Christmas (he did not get covid tested) and he tested positive for covid again yesterday. He had both Pfizer shots but that is all, as if it wasn’t enough. I begged him at the time not to do it. He promised yesterday he would not do the boosters. But I am so afraid of what his health is going to be like going forward. As if he weren’t enough of a worry, his wife has also been jabbed plus my two grandsons (my only grandchildren). They are both teens. I feel like I am already grieving for them. There is nothing I can do and feel so helpless.

Reactions: TigerTime099
I’d be happy if they would just say the unvaxxed are no more dangerous than the vaxxed. It’s the truth and they know it, but they want everybody jabbed for the money it brings. But the more I read about the vaccine, the happier I am that I resisted the company line.

I am worried sick for my son and his family. Our son is in mid40-s and has always been unbelievably healthy. Like for his entire life. But in the last 3 months he has had to have his appendix removed, he had something akin to industrial strength bronchitis/pneumonia, which he now believes was covid, between Thanksgiving and Christmas (he did not get covid tested) and he tested positive for covid again yesterday. He had both Pfizer shots but that is all, as if it wasn’t enough. I begged him at the time not to do it. He promised yesterday he would not do the boosters. But I am so afraid of what his health is going to be like going forward. As if he weren’t enough of a worry, his wife has also been jabbed plus my two grandsons (my only grandchildren). They are both teens. I feel like I am already grieving for them. There is nothing I can do and feel so helpless.
Sounds like your wife and son are smart and you have nothing to worry about.

Covid can kill you.
So can the vaccine. The covid death numbers are so skewed they can’t begin to quote the correct figures. They have been counting deaths of people who died WITH covid, not just those who died FROM covid. The same is true with deaths from vaccines. They’d much rather put heart attack, stroke, embolism than to say heart attack caused by covid vaccine, or embolism caused by vaccine. So we don’t, in fact, know those numbers either. Start paying attention to those who die for no apparent reason. It’s happening.

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT