ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine vs, natural immunity

What are you talking about? I’ve always said that natural immunity should count as vaccinated unless studies show it doesn’t have good protection. You’re too dumb to even know what I’m saying. Jesus.
No you haven't.

I am sure you have. You're such a truth poster after all....LOL. BTW I can tell when you're moving the goalposts you always resort to name-calling. It's a dead giveaway. LMAO.

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/congrats-alabama…-you-now-lead-the-nation-in-the….1114827/page-16#post-8834944

No you haven't.

You should pay attention more.

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/congrats-alabama…-you-now-lead-the-nation-in-the….1114827/page-16#post-8834944

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/here’s-some-on-the-ground-covid-stuff-—-updated-numbers-8-2.1116308/page-2#post-8874743

Dipshit, I’ve said the entire time of the vaccines that natural immunity should count as vaccinated. I’ve only pushed back when somebody said it’s clear natural immunity is better. I’ve also pushed back when people said natural immunity is shit.

Find a post where I said natural immunity didn’t offer protection. You can’t. I’ve said it should count but evidently it’s too much to try and keep count of. If somebody has a positive antibody test, they should count as vaccinated.

You must really think that I'm stupid if you thought you could edit your statements and play word games. Did I EVER say that you said natural immunity didn't offer any protection at all??? That's just stupid all the way round. However, you did say that vaccines provided better immunity, and you linked other crap saying that many times, before you changed.

You said that the vaccines provided better protection.

Reactions: TBFan
You must really think that I'm stupid if you thought you could edit your statements and play word games. Did I EVER say that you said natural immunity didn't offer any protection at all??? That's just stupid all the way round. However, you did say that vaccines provided better immunity, and you linked other crap saying that many times, before you changed.

Nope, I have said many times that they offer similar protection for 6 months. I said some have natural as better and some say vaccines have better protection. I’ve only recently said vaccines offer a more wider range of protection vs variants because that’s what the new studies show. I tagged you in the other thread. I still say like Gottlieb that both are robust and both count.

Nope, I have said many times that they offer similar protection for 6 months. I said some have natural as better and some say vaccines have better protection. I’ve only recently said vaccines offer a more wider range of protection vs variants because that’s what the new studies show. I tagged you in the other thread. I still say like Gottlieb that both are robust and both count.

Thanks for the links, but you clearly said that vaccines provided more protection than natural immunity, and argued this point with @Jim in Scranton and others.

Reactions: TBFan and AUJMac

He does that all the time. And links statements he made a month ago and claims he's always said natural immunity offered as much protection as vaccines.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Thanks for the links, but you clearly said that vaccines provided more protection than natural immunity, and argued this point with @Jim in Scranton and others.

No, I even posted a link where I said to jim that they should be counted as vaccinated. I’ve said we don’t know which is better but my money is on vaccines. It’s a silly argument anyway. It doesn’t matter at this point. The policy makers aren’t going to consider it for the most part. I consider it when looking at when we may get past the worst of this thing. Natural immunity will put us over the top. I’ve said 250 million is the magic number for vaccinations to get to flu like numbers next summer.

He does that all the time. And links statements he made a month ago and claims he's always said natural immunity offered as much protection as vaccines.

May 7, 2021
Add bookmark
Jim in Scranton said:
Praying that it will. Still a long way to go to know for sure though.

For both natural immunity and vaccine immunity. I think both will. Only question is if they hold up to variants. So far, the vaccine has.

Don't you just love it when a poster is always patting himself on the back because in his mind he's never wrong.....LMAO.

Reactions: TBFan
No, I even posted a link where I said to jim that they should be counted as vaccinated. I’ve said we don’t know which is better but my money is on vaccines. It’s a silly argument anyway. It doesn’t matter at this point. The policy makers aren’t going to consider it for the most part. I consider it when looking at when we may get past the worst of this thing. Natural immunity will put us over the top. I’ve said 250 million is the magic number for vaccinations to get to flu like numbers next summer.

Why do you think the policy makers aren't going to issue a vaccine passport for natural immunity???

Why do you think the policy makers aren't going to issue a vaccine passport for natural immunity???

Way too late to do it now. They aren’t going to be able to integrate vaccine systems with others either. They should have done it from the beginning. Also, there’s no way to know when they had the virus at this point. There’s also false positives. I would guess offering free antibody tests would be very expensive. I won’t ask you the same question. Lol

Way too late to do it now. They aren’t going to be able to integrate vaccine systems with others either. They should have done it from the beginning. Also, there’s no way to know when they had the virus at this point. There’s also false positives. I would guess offering free antibody tests would be very expensive. I won’t ask you the same question. Lol

You didn't answer the question at all. If it makes common sense to include natural immunity, what are the reasons that the best and brightest minds wouldn't do so, even today, (if they are fair, and have no hidden agenda's)??? I mean, if the data and science bear it out, why wouldn't the leading agencies, authorities and decision makers not "follow the science" and treat them like those receiving the vaccine, IF they're being honest and their only goal is thwarting this pandemic???

Again, why do you think the policy makers aren't going to issue a vaccine passport for natural immunity if it's logical, fair, and it is indeed VERY easy to do???

You didn't answer the question at all. If it makes common sense to include natural immunity, what are the reasons that the best and brightest minds wouldn't do so, even today, (if they are fair, and have no hidden agenda's)??? I mean, if the data and science bear it out, why wouldn't the leading agencies, authorities and decision makers not "follow the science" and treat them like those receiving the vaccine, IF they're being honest and their only goal is thwarting this pandemic???

Again, why do you think the policy makers aren't going to issue a vaccine passport for natural immunity if it's logical, fair, and it is indeed VERY easy to do???

I actually answered.

I actually answered.

So, you won't answer. Got it.

Also, it would be pretty easy to facilitate this, and if we were really trying to do solid science, and "follow the science", we would start incorporating it. Yet more smoke, that you refuse to acknowledge. It's all good though. I hope others are asking themselves, and answering so that we get closer to improving what we're doing.

So, you won't answer. Got it.

Also, it would be pretty easy to facilitate this, and if we were really trying to do solid science, and "follow the science", we would start incorporating it. Yet more smoke, that you refuse to acknowledge. It's all good though. I hope others are asking themselves, and answering so that we get closer to improving what we're doing.

Should I just break it up for you? Ok.

1) it’s too late now to prove you had it unless you do an antibody test. M
2) it would be near impossible to integrate the antibody people and the vaccine people at this point.
3) they won’t be able to prove when they got the virus unless it’s on record somewhere.
4) there are false positives.
5) offering free antibody tests is expensive.

Should I just break it up for you? Ok.

1) it’s too late now to prove you had it unless you do an antibody test. M
2) it would be near impossible to integrate the antibody people and the vaccine people at this point.
3) they won’t be able to prove when they got the virus unless it’s on record somewhere.
4) there are false positives.
5) offering free antibody tests is expensive.

It's nowhere near "impossible" to integrate those with natural immunity and those with vaccinations. It's VERY easy to make it work, IF there was a desire to do so.

The proof of whether you have antibodies is quite simple. It could be based on an elective antibody test/titer. The proof would be in the pudding, (or lack thereof). It doesn't matter whether you anti-bodies come from the vaccine, or COVID. The only thing that should matter is that you have an adequate level in your bloodstream, (again IF we were doing things fair, and the fix wasn't already in).

Elective tests to get a vaccine passport would eliminate any concern about cost, false positives, and one having to otherwise "prove" that they had COVID. The fact that we won't do common sensical things like this is only further proof and smoke for those who are paying attention. I believe that even you would agree that we're NOT following the science on this one either.

That said, it is what it is, and let's carry on and see what comes.

It's nowhere near "impossible" to integrate those with natural immunity and those with vaccinations. It's VERY easy to make it work, IF there was a desire to do so.

The proof of whether you have antibodies is quite simple. It could be based on an elective antibody test/titer. The proof would be in the pudding, (or lack thereof). It doesn't matter whether you anti-bodies come from the vaccine, or COVID. The only thing that should matter is that you have an adequate level in your bloodstream, (again IF we were doing things fair, and the fix wasn't already in).

Elective tests to get a vaccine passport would eliminate any concern about cost, false positives, and one having to otherwise "prove" that they had COVID. The fact that we won't do common sensical things like this is only further proof and smoke for those who are paying attention. I believe that even you would agree that we're NOT following the science on this one either.

That said, it is what it is, and let's carry on and see what comes.

Nope, not at this point. That’s why I said they should have kept up with it from the beginning. We would then know how many have zero protection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT