ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED: Need boxer brief recommendations. Going hunting/hiking up in North and South Dakota and

auburnra

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
want some to mainly combat chafing, but also moisture wicking and support.

I've always been a briefs, or nothing, guy, but think I might need to update and modernize the luggage to make this a more comfortable outing.

I know the Bunker knows all, so set me up with some chafe-proof, dry, undies that make me feel like I'm being cupped by a hand-model wearing mink gloves.

UPDATE: For any that care about their junk...

Being the rich playboy I am, I decided to buy a variety of the BB's (boxer-briefs) before the trip and give them a trial wear to determine which ones I liked and met the conditions of support, moisture wicking, and chafe resistance.

Here are my results:

I didn't buy ALL of the suggested BBs, but here are the ones I bought and how they rank in order of approval.

Exofficio - A+ - The main difference is the material. I don't know what the combo is, but it is soft, very breathable, supportive in all the right places and also stays in place.
Felt like my boys were in a Kangaroo's pouch... just warm and loved.
-- The down-side - the price. As nice as these are it is hard to justify paying that much when there are others that are very nice on their own... but just not as nice.

Athletic - B1 - From Walmart
These are great, just fall a little short on the softness and breathability when compared to the Exofficio.

Hanes - B2 - From Sams
Again, really, really good, just not as good as Exofficio. I would say they are even with Athletic.

New Balance - C1
The support and feel are nice, but damn these things are hot. I assume is the fabric, just not breathable at all.

ae5775e6-0a73-4210-b770-89e4750d1042_text.gif

And1 - C2
Basically identical to New Balance.

Hot and Sweaty...
bh187-austin-powers.gif

I still think I need to try the Duluth Trading Company Armachillo brand, but I've got BB's out the ass right now.

Preciate the advice... hopefully my additional updates might help with anyone making the transition.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News