ADVERTISEMENT

Update on a prayer request I asked for a month ago.

BlackBearTiger

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2008
The two Auburn geology students that were hit by a car that had a blowout and left the road and ran over them a little over a month ago are still dealing with their recoveries. I know one of them and his family extremely well. Cole and Nick have had a rough go of it. Along with their internal injuries, both have suffered brain injuries as well. The recovery has been slow, snails pace slow, but improvements are being seen each day. A couple of weeks ago, they were separated in the hospital because each was dealing with different issues so I haven't seen a lot of reports on Nick lately but Cole's sister has been putting up pics and updates on a Facebook page called Pray For Cole. Yesterday, Cole was able to stand for the first time, which was so uplifting for me to see. For the next step in his recovery, he has been accepted and will leave in the morning for the Shepherd's Center in Atlanta. From what I understand, this is one of the top rehab hospitals in the country, so he will get the best of care. Their motto through this whole ordeal is "God is Able". I truly believe that and just watching his baby step progress has been a miracle. I ask you if you are inclined to continue your prayers for this young men and their recovery. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.