ADVERTISEMENT

Ugay will lose the national title and the SEC will be 1-of-4 in the CFP

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
Congrats pups. You are the biggest loser. I predicted it back in November.

"Regardless of who the eventual SEC Champion is, it will be beat the h*ll up for the CFB playoffs. Uat will have faced LSU, Miss State, Auburn, and Georgia--best four teams in the SEC in succession. Auburn will potentially have faced three consecutive top 5 teams, including two No.1s, by playoff time. Georgia just played a physical games against Auburn and Kentucky and will face a power-rushing flexbone attack at Georgia Tech this week. Ain't no SEC team gonna win two straight playoff games after that. ... I, for one, would rather win my last game than lose semifinal playoff game or lose a national championship in embarrassing fashion."

Posted Nov. 19:
https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/iron-bowl-winner-biggest-loser-and-guss-future.318684/

Update: We will take care of UFC in the at large bowl. Enjoy your azz kicking in the playoffs.

dda.png

As long as we beat Auburn, we don't care. We Still own you. Just pay your rent and shut up you bunch of cheating thugs.

You are posting on an auburn board after a Georgia win. It’s probably time for you to take a look in the mirror and reevaluate some things in your life. Things are not looking up for you...

You are posting on an auburn board after a Georgia win. It’s probably time for you to take a look in the mirror and reevaluate some things in your life. Things are not looking up for you...
Cause Auburn fans always take the high road right? There is a reason your coach is holding Auburn hostage for a ridiculous contract to stay or leave for a lesser team.

Cause Auburn fans always take the high road right? There is a reason your coach is holding Auburn hostage for a ridiculous contract to stay or leave for a lesser team.

Again why are you posting on a auburn message board?

Congrats pups. You are the biggest loser. I predicted it back in November.

"Regardless of who the eventual SEC Champion is, it will be beat the h*ll up for the CFB playoffs. Uat will have faced LSU, Miss State, Auburn, and Georgia--best four teams in the SEC in succession. Auburn will potentially have faced three consecutive top 5 teams, including two No.1s, by playoff time. Georgia just played a physical games against Auburn and Kentucky and will face a power-rushing flexbone attack at Georgia Tech this week. Ain't no SEC team gonna win two straight playoff games after that. ... I, for one, would rather win my last game than lose semifinal playoff game or lose a national championship in embarrassing fashion."

Posted Nov. 19:
https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/iron-bowl-winner-biggest-loser-and-guss-future.318684/

Update: We will take care of UFC in the at large bowl. Enjoy your azz kicking in the playoffs.
Man, remind me never to take betting tips from you. Wrong on almost every count. All-SEC final, clearly the best two teams in the country, and you guys got humiliated by a dolled-up FCS school.

Sorry, I'll take our lot at 13-2 SEC Champions, final ranking of #2 in the country, with an OT victory over 12-1 Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl and a close loss to the national champions. You can have your 10-4 Peach Bowl losing team.

Correct me if I am wrong. You guys lost the National Championship game AT HOME to a team that had to be "voted in," and it is something you are proud of? No wonder you haven't won anything since the Carter administration. We should give you deuces a trophy for First Loser.

I will have to admit I took GREAT JOY at the look of sheer consternation on the faces of all the uGay fans during ESPN's panoramic view of the stadium early in the fourth quarter. Knowing that no matter what happened next in the game, uGay was going to find a way to lose as it always does. It was truly something to behold--and quiet satisfying after watching your classless coach try to run up the score on his last offensive snap of the SEC Championship game. Another Epic Fail I might add.

So congratulations on finishing 2-2 verses the SEC West and beating the 2010 National Champion Auburn Tigers. Just think you guys may win it all in 2056.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT