ADVERTISEMENT

UaT will be unstoppable with Steve Sarkisian

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
When U.S.C. fired Sarkisian for public drunkenness, I couldn't help but think that his behavior would be perfectly acceptable--even expected at UaT. Just look at history. The last time UaT had a drunk on the coaching staff, it won six national titles. Saban has five and knows the only way to beat 'em (Bahr) is by joining 'em. Sarkisian will not only fall into place with the other drunks in Tuscaloser, but will also push Saban past six before dying of alcohol poisoning.

Thank you Saban for resurrecting another wayward coach's career.

Tosh Lupoi -- reports of paying players
Lane Kiffin -- reports of running around with campus co-eds, leading to divorce
Jeremy Pruitt -- reports of raising hell/closing down bars in Tallahassee

Reactions: rowdy73
When U.S.C. fired Sarkisian for public drunkenness, I couldn't help but think that his behavior would be perfectly acceptable--even expected at UaT. Just look at history. The last time UaT had a drunk on the coaching staff, it won six national titles. Saban has five and knows the only way to beat 'em (Bahr) is by joining 'em. Sarkisian will not only fall into place with the other drunks in Tuscaloser, but will also push Saban past six before dying of alcohol poisoning.

You sure you want to play this card, sparky?

You sure you want to play this card, sparky?
Play the drunk card all day with bammer. Your most famous coach is a drunk. Several of your more famous players like Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, and David Palmer are drunks. You then have Mike Price. Sarkisian could not be a more perfect fit

The Creed is strong in this post.

Play the drunk card all day with bammer. Your most famous coach is a drunk. Several of your more famous players like Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, and David Palmer are drunks. You then have Mike Price. Sarkisian could not be a more perfect fit
Terry Bowden.

Drunk Bryant Sr. probably left his pants in the alcohol rehab center he had to enter in the 1970's. Him entering that alcohol rehab center is an absolute fact

Kenny Stabler and David Palmer were both arrested for DUI.

Joe Namath had to offer a formal apology for getting plastered and trying to kiss Suzy Kolber on Monday Night Football.

Drunk Bryant had to enter an alcohol rehab center.

Steve Sarkisian was fired from Southetn Cal because of his drinking problem

Anyway you slice it Auburn can't come close to competing with bammer in the drunk department. Not many schools could

You really a dimwit. You post your nonsense about Terry Bowden and then ask if I have facts. Typical bammer stupidity

You really a dimwit. You post your nonsense about Terry Bowden and then ask if I have facts. Typical bammer stupidity
Lol, several Auburn folks discussed Bowden's indiscretions on this very forum years ago. You were there too.

Last edited:

You've always been insecure as fvck, but this is just sad. The midget has really done a number on you.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Moron.

Cocaine aint alkyhol.

Just ask Jimmy Johns. Or any sorority girl on the spuat campus.

You do know what a campus is, right?

Lol your handle is "beat Bama"? I bet you're one of those auburn fans with the tiger tail hanging out of your trunk and a punt Bama punt bumper sticker.

Lol your handle is "beat Bama"? I bet you're one of those auburn fans with the tiger tail hanging out of your trunk and a punt Bama punt bumper sticker.
Says the half-wit flaming on an Auburn board.

Ask your mom who I am.

You might not like the answer.

Says the half-wit flaming on an Auburn board.

Ask your mom who I am.

You might not like the answer.

You sound madder than hell. Sorry a bammer beat you up in middle school and stole your girlfriend in high school. Looks like you've been wanting to "beat Bama" since a very young age.

Let me guess, you drive a Ford Ranger and manage an Ace Hardware.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT