ADVERTISEMENT

UAB nurses refusing to clock in (live video)

That’s why it’s been nuts to force the rest of them to get the vaxx. Already a nursing shortage and they are running off 15-20% that don’t want the shot.
One of my best friend’s wife is a nursing director at one of the major hospitals in bham (don’t wanna say which one of the 3). She said so many of her nurses are unvaccinated and it’s been a struggle because so many are getting covid. It’s causing major staffing issues with them being out 2-3 weeks (because they’ve gotta test negative before returning).

Stranger thing to me is they see so many people in really bad shape and then the deaths. With the vast majority of their ICU patients and deaths being people that are unvaxxed.

I’m all about choice but I find this so bizarre.

One of my best friend’s wife is a nursing director at one of the major hospitals in bham (don’t wanna say which one of the 3). She said so many of her nurses are unvaccinated and it’s been a struggle because so many are getting covid. It’s causing major staffing issues with them being out 2-3 weeks (because they’ve gotta test negative before returning).

Stranger thing to me is they see so many people in really bad shape and then the deaths. With the vast majority of their ICU patients and deaths being people that are unvaxxed.

It’s because they are 99% fatasses. The vaccine helps but the main deterrent is not being fat as ****. (Straight from an ICU nurse)
Also… they need to get back to work…

Did she say why so many were deciding against the shot? Seems like this would go against the narrative being pushed by the medical world, this making it an interesting story. Not only that, but it might even sow some seeds of doubt for others.

It’s because they are 99% fatasses. The vaccine helps but the main deterrent is not being fat as ****. (Straight from an ICU nurse)
"BUT THEY WERE YOUNG AND HEALTHY!!!"
Meanwhile
20Ty4eq.png

Same. I’m very pro-vax. While I’m not an enormous fan of UAB and other facilities forcing their employees to take it, I just don’t understand why it had to come to that point. Blows my mind so many nurses don’t wanna be vaccinated, I work with a couple stupid ones who refuse as well.

Did she say why so many were deciding against the shot? Seems like this would go against the narrative being pushed by the medical world, this making it an interesting story. Not only that, but it might even sow some seeds of doubt for others.
Some of the female nurses are freaking out about fertility issues, via some stupid Facebook/TikTok chain bullshit.

It is wild there are any, much less a decent percentage, who aren’t vaccinated, but that seems to be fairly common throughout the South.

also, many of them are exhausted, traumatized & frustrated that so many people don’t recognize what they’re dealing with & some are even calling them liars/deep state actors.

add in that most healthcare mega corporations are trash & treat their employees like shit, then you get this.

They have leverage and they know it

*Doesn’t make this okay.

Well over 90 percent of those dying are unvaxxed and nurses are still choosing to avoid the stick. Unreal to me.

Because 90% of nurses in the south are cut from the same cloth
ciwwaf_hats.jpg

71ucNUxiDFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

goldendoodle-studio-my-posing-white-black-backgrounds-much-character-her-eyes-49923818.jpg

818tLo6JgwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t really want to say because the thread will get moved.

However, I have a lot of physician and surgeon clients. We talk pretty openly about things and I can’t think of one that isn’t vaxxed (not saying they all are 100% but I can’t think of one that’s not). FTR, a lot of them didn’t get vaxxed in the early stage because they wanted to wait and see some data before getting the stick.

Also, my sis in law is a surgeon in the Air Force and they were given the vaccine much earlier than it’s was offered to the normal medical community & 1st responders.

get vaccinated. yes. but let’s not pretend that the vaccine prevents death. significant numbers of vaccinated people are still dying.
The vaccinated are dying at a lower rate than people died from the flu a couple of years ago. I’m not sure people thought of that as significant. For sure, nobody gave much thought to those people dying back then.

Lol. That’s exactly what it does.
of the 1200 people that have died of covid in this state since april, 100+ have been fully vaccinated. i think the vaccine has some marginal success in preventing death, but without knowing the infected population n we really can’t know how effective they are.

i say that as someone who is vaxxed and encourages people to get it. it’s just not the silver bullet people make it out to be. it hardly even prevents infection.

ADVERTISEMENT