ADVERTISEMENT

Two former Auburn HS graduates playing next to each other on the Bammer D

Aug 12, 2013
Got damn Roobin and Alan Evans Jr look like orange and blue heat seeking missiles out there.

Thanks for the 1st rounders Gus.

rashaan-evans-au-jerseyjpg-e8c523072ed378bf.jpg

reuben-foster-recruiting.jpg

Reuben still trolling the turds. Love that boy.

Yeah the Aubbies were hoping he would be a bust so this has to sting a little espcially since their LB's looked like a late term abortion last year.

ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper said Monday that Alabama rising senior linebacker Reuben Foster will be a better pro prospect next year than Reggie Ragland is going into this year’s draft.

“Reuben Foster gets from Point A to Point B faster (than Ragland) when I watch them,” Kiper said during a media conference call about Foster, who finished second on the team in tackles behind Ragland last season with 73 stops.

Foster had more tackles for loss than Ragland (eight to 6.5).

"When I look at comparison, I don't think (Ragland) is as fast or as athletic as Foster," Kiper continued. "I think Foster, next year, will be a better prospect than Ragland is this year."

Foster is going to be very fun to watch. Top 20 pick if he stays healthy

You want to bet on Rueben the Retard being a higher pick? Kid will likely score a record low on the wonderlic and he is fricked if you put him in a system that requires any thinking The only good thing about his outlook in professional football is I am not sure that repeated concussions will have a drastic impact on someone who is already mentally handicapped

You want to bet on Rueben the Retard being a higher pick? Kid will likely score a record low on the wonderlic and he is fricked if you put him in a system that requires any thinking The only good thing about his outlook in professional football is I am not sure that repeated concussions will have a drastic impact on someone who is already mentally handicapped

Doesn't one of the Irons brothers from auburn have the record for the lowest Wonderlic score ever?

LMAO at how rustled you still are about being left at the alter by a 18 year old kid. Roobin is about to get his degree, is the President of his Fraternity and will be a Captain this year of The King of CFB.

We do thank you and the Boosters at Aubbie HS for getting him qualified for us.

BTW, if you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

If Alan Evans had played over Bo Jackson, Bama's special teams stud would be at AU right now.

No thanks

Also Foster is a LaGrange guy FYI

Also in before Diego claims some random OL is an AU football legacy because his mom attended AU

If Ken Donahue had lied to Bo and told him he'd start immediately like Dye did, he would have been a Bammer and would now be known as our 5th best RB behind Derrick, Trent, Mark and Shaun.

We did ok and we can forever thank Bo's dyslexia for the 1984 Iron Bowl win.

If Alan Evans had played over Bo Jackson, Bama's special teams stud would be at AU right now.

No thanks

Also Foster is a LaGrange guy FYI

Roobin graduated from Aubbie HS.

LMAO at ST's stud. The 5* Aubbie legacy had 3 sacks in the NC game........

7eeecf16-400b-4c87-bb61-b59aacd26ebb-APTOPIXPlayoffChamp_Benh1.jpg

Also in before Diego claims some random OL is an AU football legacy because his mom attended AU

Nothing random about the 5* Aubbie legacy who was the best LT i the country last year and is currently starting for Bammer

I am sorry you have a retard for a HC

Jonah-Williams.png

He will be a higher pick than anyone that's draft eligible for Auburn next year barring injury or death. Sorry, but your defensive coaches suck.

LMAO at how rustled you still are about being left at the alter by a 18 year old kid. Roobin is about to get his degree, is the President of his Fraternity and will be a Captain this year of The King of CFB.

We do thank you and the Boosters at Aubbie HS for getting him qualified for us.

BTW, if you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

Wow wishing death. It's a bammer thing!
Rooooow damn Thde Rooow!!!!

Alabama fan killed over football game
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alabama-fan-killed-over-football-game-victims-sister-says/

Roobin graduated from Aubbie HS.

LMAO at ST's stud. The 5* Aubbie legacy had 3 sacks in the NC game........

You bammers are as fun as a bag of monkeys! Here is diego as he bangs on the keyboard typing away!
he is one, proud, fulla bammer, BAMMER!

No death threats please.

Rowwwww damn Thde Roooow!
ncf_houndstooth_bama_11.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT