ADVERTISEMENT

TWD Episode tonight and set up for the season finale (potential spoilers)

yy4u

First Round Draft Pick
Jan 12, 2007
With only 2 episodes left before the season ending finale seems like there are some loose ends to set up.

Last week's was almost entirely setting up Carol's realization of who she has become and how that plays out over the next 3 episodes. This storyline has been evolving all season. She also seems to have feelings for both Tobin and Daryl now.

The group also us under the impression they may have killed Negan, but likely does not find out until the finale they haven't.

The 3 people Daryl ran into who took his stuff storyline has got to circle back somehow.

I also feel like the Morgan character and Rick are headed for a confrontation. Morgan is really getting on my nerves.

The Tara character now has caught feelings for Denise. That could lead to a tragic ending for one of them. With Heath and Tara on a supply run, they likely run into trouble.

Abraham giving up Rosita makes no sense to me. He seems self-destructive at times.

There are hints a major character will go down in Negan's revenge. Glenn, Carol, or Daryl would be a major kill. Hard to imagine any one of them gone.

I see the two communities having to consolidate to survive. Somehow the Jesus character seems destined to save Rick and his group in a major way.

Anyway it goes, Season 6 has had some great moments in the series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News