ADVERTISEMENT

TRUTH BOMBS BEING THROWN ON THE PLATINUM DRAIN TONIGHT.

If you’re intentionally being an asshole, which sounds like what you’re admitting to here, I’ll remind you that you’re breaking Rule 1.

WTF are you talking about? I’m talking politics and Covid as I’ve stated many times. Jesus Christ.

Everyone?

As I’ve stated many times, I was never in this tourney until Covid and politics were on the bunker. I’ll gladly accept hate and dislike from those with opposite views than me on these subjects. Badge of honor.

As I’ve stated many times, I was never in this tourney until Covid and politics were on the bunker. I’ll gladly accept hate and dislike from those with opposite views than me on these subjects. Badge of honor.
Is @GONIG BUCK in the tourney?
@Kilgore Trout?
@Bassman?

They were against the grain long before you were. And not just for spiteful childish reasons

Now you’re going to blaspheme? Take a lap.

Lol... a member of 18 years responds to getting tagged by some silver member who has been here for 31 days. You follow up with a cheap shot and then boot him for "blasphemy?"

Alrighty then.

Reactions: DM8
If you’re intentionally being an asshole, which sounds like what you’re admitting to here, I’ll remind you that you’re breaking Rule 1.
I assume you would appreciate it if folks tag you every time someone is an asshole on the board from now on. No doubt you will be enforcing that with an even hand.

Now you’re going to blaspheme? Take a lap.
200.gif

Reactions: crococile22
Would you like to leave as well? I can make that happen.

What has your lovely frosted tips in such a twist?

Banning people for responding to tags and now threatening posters for pointing out the obvious? You, yourself have blasphemed dozens of times on this very board.

Take a step back, set aside your bias and realize what you’re doing here.

Banning people for responding to tags and now threatening posters for pointing out the obvious? You, yourself have blasphemed dozens of times on this very board.

I guess censorship isn’t so fun when the glove is on the other hand...

I guess censorship isn’t so fun when the glove is on the other hand...

It’s his board... he can do what he wants. Go cry about muh free speech somewhere else.

I just wish he wasn’t so beholden to your little cabal of rednecks that ruin this place for $10/month. Taking out the trash would actually grow the board in the long run.

Tired of this bloc of posters playing the victim while concurrently being dicks. Been going on for a long time. Please back yourself out of it, if you don’t mind. They don’t need white knights.

Tired of this bloc of posters playing the victim while concurrently being dicks. Been going on for a long time. Please back yourself out of it, if you don’t mind. They don’t need white knights.

Right the “block” of a handful of posters is the problem and not the couple of dozen that are constantly starting crap around here. They’re worth a few more bucks to you and they get the favoritism. We all know how it works.

A silver member of 30 days tagged a member of 18 years. He clapped back civilly. You responded with a cheap shot out of nowhere and then banned him for something that every poster here has done dozens of times... even you (and you know it).

I’ll go ahead and step out of it now, but I’m not the type of fella to have such feigned piety directed my way and not offer a little truth in response.

Go ahead and ban me if you want, it will only prove my point that you would rather cater to the sidewalk yuck yucks here than be even-handed to paid subscribers who have been here for two decades.

Take care.

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
Right the “block” of a handful of posters is the problem and not the couple of dozen that are constantly starting crap around here. They’re worth a few more bucks to you and they get the favoritism. We all know how it works.

A silver member of 30 days tagged a member of 18 years. He clapped back civilly. You responded with a cheap shot out of nowhere and then banned him for something that every poster here has done dozens of times... even you (and you know it).

I’ll go ahead and step out of it now, but I’m not the type of fella to have such feigned piety directed my way and not offer a little truth in response.

Go ahead and ban me if you want, it will only prove my point that you would rather cater to the sidewalk yuck yucks here than be even-handed to paid subscribers who have been here for two decades.

Take care.
I’m not gonna ban you. I like you. I appreciate your attention to behaving reasonably here.

Reactions: 00aubie

Take care.
FWIW, I was on the board for 15 years before I took a break.

Reactions: 00aubie
Good deal. My point remains that you chirped and got the response you were looking for... no big deal and certainly not something that anyone should have been booted over, imo.
Honestly, I didn't care if he responded or not. I don't disagree on das boot but he's probably done enough to be on a short leash if he hasn't improved his posting ways since I left.

ADVERTISEMENT