ADVERTISEMENT

Tough look at Southeastern

What if I told you that basketball season won't happen if the entire campus gets the virus. Does that change your attitude at all?
No, and I would be way more bummed about missing basketball.

Reactions: W.D.E.
Asking young college kids to voluntarily give up the most fun parts of a college experience, with the only payoff being getting to see Gus herp and derp his way to another three or four loss regular season, is crazy.
I mean if you only look at it like that instead of the financial implications on the university, the town, and all other athletics this year then sure

I mean if you only look at it like that instead of the financial implications on the university, the town, and all other athletics this year then sure
It's not fair to put that onus on kids who have already paid a lot of money to be there. It's completely absurd to try and shift the blame for whether there will or will not be a football season away from the old rich men who are scared of litigation, and will make the decision, to college kids doing exactly what college kids have always done, who have no say in the matter.

Reactions: W.D.E. and vanceme
I think it's dumb to worry about it. They're gonna be fine.

For the most part yes, but its worth wondering if the university and the city will lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to sports cancelations.

For the most part yes, but its worth wondering if the university and the city will lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to sports cancelations.
It's not the college kids' call, and it won't be their fault if it gets canceled.

It's not the college kids' call, and it won't be their fault if it gets canceled.

You think that the spread of the virus through the student body, perpetuated by students, holds absolutely no impact on the decision to play football or not? You truly are living in some alternate reality

You think that the spread of the virus through the student body, perpetuated by students, holds absolutely no impact on the decision to play football or not? You truly are living in some alternate reality
Correct, because it could spread to every goddamn person in this country under the age of 30, and almost none of them would die from it.

Reactions: vanceme
Correct, because it could spread to every goddamn person in this country under the age of 30, and almost none of them would die from it.

See, that's your opinion, not reality. The university presidents are not going to purposely infect every student on campus and continue with football while claiming"well only a few of you will die so NBD". Just because there's a low death rate doesn't mean the presidents are ok with killing a few students

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT