ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Brown NCAA issue can only mean one thing

AU925

WILL WADE SYMPATHIST
Nov 17, 2004
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Good luck replacing Lourde Sabear with the team on probation.

Yeah man NCAA will be out for blood for a failed drug test at the bowl game.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Yes sir.... da trouble mus' be ova wit!!!!!!!

Dee_Liner.jpg

Liner was committed to aubarn when that was posted. You boogs always cry about the NCAA not investigating TTMW, but why didn't the NCAA investigate this blatant example of aubarn buying recruits?

After the Dell investigation, you'd think they would tone it down, but I guess when cheating's in your blood....

Liner was committed to aubarn when that was posted. You boogs always cry about the NCAA not investigating TTMW, but why didn't the NCAA investigate this blatant example of aubarn buying recruits?

After the Dell investigation, you'd think they would tone it down, but I guess when cheating's in your blood....

Yea an when can we also expect monkeys to fly from your azz???

Rooow damn thde rooow!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...ts-documented-by-text-messages-203153323.html
afbeac57-6a7d-487e-aaff-aacb897de763_au-johnphillips.jpg

Yea an when can we also expect monkeys to fly from your azz???

Rooow damn thde rooow!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...ts-documented-by-text-messages-203153323.html
afbeac57-6a7d-487e-aaff-aacb897de763_au-johnphillips.jpg

You didn't answer the question. What's even more telling is that aubarn didn't pull his scholarship after Liner posted that, so they clearly condoned the activity.

Tsk tsk, such bold cheating, you'd think the turds would learn their lesson since they lead the SEC in Major Infractions.

You didn't answer the question. What's even more telling is that aubarn didn't pull his scholarship after Liner posted that, so they clearly condoned the activity.

Tsk tsk, such bold cheating, you'd think the turds would learn their lesson since they lead the SEC in Major Infractions.

Liner was at bammer all the way and the pic was when he was with bammer. Bammer pays players on a regular basis.
How the hell does bammer pay Albert Means $200+K and the inbred nation does not see him play one down of football?

means_crop_340x234.jpg

Liner was at bammer all the way and the pic was when he was with bammer. Bammer pays players on a regular basis.
How the hell does bammer pay Albert Means $200+K and the inbred nation does not see him play one down of football?

means_crop_340x234.jpg

Nope, he was committed to aubarn at that point, and we Bammers had big fun at your expense when that pic came out.

Still waiting on that NCAA investigation....remember the NCAA said if they found anything else, that the Dell investigation was back on the table as well.

y
Nope, he was committed to aubarn at that point, and we Bammers had big fun at your expense when that pic came out.

Still waiting on that NCAA investigation....remember the NCAA said if they found anything else, that the Dell investigation was back on the table as well.

Answer the question, How does bammer pay Means $200+k and he never plays a down a bammer?

Hey you got all the answers so why ask the questions? Just call Luther Davis and bammer alum John Phillips and pick up da check.
Rooow damn thse Rooow!

littleman.jpg

y

Answer the question, How does bammer pay Means $200+k and he never plays a down a bammer?

Hey you got all the answers so why ask the questions? Just call Luther Davis and bammer alum John Phillips and pick up da check.
Rooow damn thse Rooow!

littleman.jpg

We cheated and we got busted by the NCAA as we should have. I guess I could spin that aubarn got us put on probation like you turds do, but that would be silly.

Now tell me why aubarn was paying Liner and more importantly, why didn't they drop his offer when he started publicly bragging about it on social media?

What is the high/low on how many beers this inbred bammer has swallowed? I'm thinking at least 24.
Rooow damn Thde!

Why won't you answer the question? You must agree with me (and everyone else) that aubarn will have another horrible year, or else you would have defiantly spit out a number.

So sad. I remember not so long ago the turds had pride in their football program and would annually brag about how it would win the SEC, beat Bama like a drum, etc etc.

Now all they do is brag about winning the Birmingham Bowl the previous season and refuse to talk about the upcoming one! LMAO!

Life as an aubarn fan this days.....can't say it isn't the filth you deserve :cool:

Spit out a number? Why do you need a number? Why do you think a give a damn what you think?
In the mean time, for laughs take a look at this inbred mouth breather from west vance

Spit out a number? Why do you need a number? Why do you think a give a damn what you think?
In the mean time, for laughs take a look at this inbred mouth breather from west vance

Just a simple question, why are you so hostile? Does just thinking about how badly this season will be for the turds throw you into a fit of rage.

Odd. You've been terrible for so long, one would think you would have accepted it by now. I mean what's one more year of suckage?

No real problem with hostility, thanks for your concern. I enjoy you an your fellow mouth breathing bammers as you worship men in tight pants and midget coaches. It really is the best free entertainment in the country to come here and read what you bumbling bammer idiots have to say. Sometimes my laughter begins to hurt my side so bad I must take a short break.

Rooooow Damn Thde Roooow!
alabama-nose-picker.jpg

No real problem with hostility, thanks for your concern. I enjoy you an your fellow mouth breathing bammers as you worship men in tight pants and midget coaches. It really is the best free entertainment in the country to come here and read what you bumbling bammer idiots have to say. Sometimes my laughter begins to hurt my side so bad I must take a short break.

Rooooow Damn Thde Roooow!
alabama-nose-picker.jpg

So why the avoidance of answering a simple question with the 'why do you think a give a damn what you think?' response? See you were so upset you didn't even know what you were saying.

How many games does aubarn win this year? Or to make it simpler for you....more or less than 2012? aubarn was 3-9 in 2012.

Does aubarn win more or less than 3 games this year?

Ghosty, clean your ears out, take a deep breath, belch a big ole "Rooow Thde Roooow" and listen.....

I don't care to answer anything you ask. Like if you asked me to urinate on you if you were on fire. I would ignore you.
What does it take for you to understand this?

give_a_damn.jpg

Ghosty, clean your ears out, take a deep breath, belch a big ole "Rooow Thde Roooow" and listen.....

I don't care to answer anything you ask. Like if you asked me to urinate on you if you were on fire. I would ignore you.
What does it take for you to understand this?

give_a_damn.jpg

Of course you give a damn, else you wouldn't keep replying.

Here's what it is: In your turd homer heart you so desperately want to believe that the 2016 season will be like this:
23943_265_dhyx_ironbowl_cnt9of.jpg

But you're scared to piss that if you say that, that you'll end up getting this:
-443dcd7d9626da2b.JPG

amirite?

No I reply because I know you enjoy seeing how ridiculously stupid bammer is in every post I make. The stupidity is far reaching... so far, the internet has trouble keeping up with it.

Rooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!

No I reply because I know you enjoy seeing how ridiculously stupid bammer is in every post I make. The stupidity is far reaching... so far, the internet has trouble keeping up with it.

Rooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!

You have to reply, but you can't answer the question because you have no spine and you are scared to death that you will be proven wrong about aubarn and that Bammers will make fun of you.

What you don't realize is, you are a sidewalker boog, that's enough to make fun of for life.

Now back to the question you are too skeered to answer: Do you think aubarn will win 3 games this year? Chizik did that in 2012, do you think Harry can match it in 2016?

Answer the question.

Why do you live on the Auburn message board, if not for your obsession? It's quite comical. I originally came here for recruiting news. That doesn't happen any longer. Now it's a train wreck with obsessed bammers and bammer sidewalks and it's too funny not to come and laugh at y'all!! Thanks for the constant entertainment. You come to our board and entertain us. Dance monkey boy, dance!!! LOL

Why do you live on the Auburn message board, if not for your obsession? It's quite comical. I originally came here for recruiting news. That doesn't happen any longer. Now it's a train wreck with obsessed bammers and bammer sidewalks and it's too funny not to come and laugh at y'all!! Thanks for the constant entertainment. You come to our board and entertain us. Dance monkey boy, dance!!! LOL

Just punch out at the plant?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Why do you cry like an overgrown child?

You have to reply, but you can't answer the question because you have no spine and you are scared to death that you will be proven wrong about aubarn and that Bammers will make fun of you.

What you don't realize is, you are a sidewalker boog, that's enough to make fun of for life.

Now back to the question you are too skeered to answer: Do you think aubarn will win 3 games this year? Chizik did that in 2012, do you think Harry can match it in 2016?

Answer the question.

Ghosty who the hell are you? Did Obama pick you as the new Supreme Court Justice? Nobody needs to give you an answer to anything. You are a single scum sucking bammer in the legion of mouth breathing west vance inbreds. The only thing you really need is a vasectomy so you cannot produce more mouth breathing bammers. Go start a 'fund me' account for your vasectomy. I will help you out and give you a big ole.... Roooow damn Thde Roooooowwww!

bama_walmart10.jpg

Ghosty who the hell are you? Did Obama pick you as the new Supreme Court Justice? Nobody needs to give you an answer to anything. You are a single scum sucking bammer in the legion of mouth breathing west vance inbreds. The only thing you really need is a vasectomy so you cannot produce more mouth breathing bammers. Go start a 'fund me' account for your vasectomy. I will help you out and give you a big ole.... Roooow damn Thde Roooooowwww!

bama_walmart10.jpg

So 2 wins or 3 for aubarn this year?

Answer the question.

ADVERTISEMENT