ADVERTISEMENT

Thugs, purely and simply...

giphy.gif

This is outside the typical frame of reference for most mayors. Mayors deal with politics and policies. Chiefs of police deal with enforcement issues. This situation calls for both of them to be aware of both issues. This is one case where having a black establishment in local politics may have resulted in a swifter response to keep the peace. I think some white mayors are a lot more hesitant in this specific situation. But it’s also come to be seen as part of the “let them get it out of their system“ response. But I think to my eyes, this situation has been far bigger broader and deeper than the typical racial unrest situation. A night of rioting and looting isn’t going to get it out of their system. They are going to have to get more aggressive.

There’s just no way I’m out there Protecting my business unless I have a gun Husband should be embarrassed.

That was my thought. Who goes to protect their business with their wives and no guns. If I go I bring my friends and dad and we are all packing. Bullets are on me boys. My wife is no where near this. Good lord man, common sense is a super power.

This right here is why the second amendment allows me to have an AR-15 with all the ammo I can purchase. For you dumbasses that think we are very far removed from a true collapse, then let these little reminders sink in. Society is a fragile construct. Held together loosely with laws and the good behavior of its citizens. By the way, I am not a prepper or a white supremacist. I am just an average guy that knows when the mob mentality strikes things can go south fast. Guess you could call me a realist.

Like to have one mayor grow some balls and say if you protest past the curfew and are in ANYWAY violent or disruptive you will be taking your life into your own hands.....

Like to have one mayor grow some balls and say if you protest past the curfew and are in ANYWAY violent or disruptive you will be taking your life into your own hands.....
Should have been the plan in every city after Night 1. Probably should have a had a plan prior? Shameful, until the government gets its nuts back, we are ****ed...

ADVERTISEMENT