ADVERTISEMENT

Three Pfizer bio chemist admit natural immunity is better.

Eagle

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So much for all those supporting the vaccine passport.

again the more you know the less valuable the vaccine is.

and then there’s always the VAERS data..

Pfizer scientists admit:

- Natural immunity is better than vaxx
- Pfizer is keeping track of who's been vaxxed
- Pfizer is run on COVID $$
- They can't discuss things that implicate Big Pharma
- They're trained in political narratives
- Monoclonal antibodies are downplayed for $

Don’t you love the liberal left downplaying the facts and shilling for big pharma. Rotflmao.

Pfizer scientists admit:

- Natural immunity is better than vaxx
- Pfizer is keeping track of who's been vaxxed
- Pfizer is run on COVID $$
- They can't discuss things that implicate Big Pharma
- They're trained in political narratives
- Monoclonal antibodies are downplayed for $

Don’t you love the liberal left downplaying the facts and shilling for big pharma. Rotflmao.

No, that’s just three guys who didn’t even work on the vaccines. Lol

-natural immunity is not better according to most
-And?
-And?
-Who?
-Derp
-those are expensive but are being used

No, that’s just three guys who didn’t even work on the vaccines. Lol

-natural immunity is not better according to most
-And?
-And?
-Who?
-Derp
-those are expensive but are being used
Lol.... and you know nothing about the Pfizer senior scientists, you didn't even watch the video...

And yes, natural immunity is better according to most who've studied it and actually know.... one's who don't know - like you, will continue to propagate the lies and support big pharma

Lol.... and you know nothing about the Pfizer senior scientists, you didn't even watch the video...

And yes, natural immunity is better according to most who've studied it and actually know.... one's who don't know - like you, will continue to propagate the lies and support big pharma

No, they are too inconsistent and don’t cover as many variants. One 35 year old with no underlying health problems could have very little protection from having Covid and another 35 year old with no underlying health problems coukd have great protection. It’s too variable. Also, even if one believes NI is better, unless they have had Covid, they should get vaccinated. I’m sure most of those with NI will be fine. It’s the unvaccinated and the ones that haven’t had Covid that are the problem. See the VT ICU’s. All are unvaccinated.

No, they are too inconsistent and don’t cover as many variants. One 35 year old with no underlying health problems could have very little protection from having Covid and another 35 year old with no underlying health problems coukd have great protection. It’s too variable. Also, even if one believes NI is better, unless they have had Covid, they should get vaccinated. I’m sure most of those with NI will be fine. It’s the unvaccinated and the ones that haven’t had Covid that are the problem. See the VT ICU’s. All are unvaccinated.

again. That’s bullshit.. The CDC isn’t even tracking vaccinated cases. Neither are hospitals. Other countries do and their results are markedly different. Studies on this issue show different.

i know as a propagandist, that is immaterial to you.

again. That’s bullshit.. The CDC isn’t even tracking vaccinated cases. Neither are hospitals. Other countries do and their results are markedly different. Studies on this issue show different.

i know as a propagandist, that is immaterial to you.

Your back to this lie again? Jesus. I thought you gave that up. They keep up with vaccinated in the hospital. Also, about 20 states keep up with the overall cases and it’s overwhelming that the unvaccinated have way more cases (90% most states) and way more hospitalization and deaths (90%). The VT ICU’s are 100% unvaccinated. That’s staggering as about 90% of all adults are vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT