ADVERTISEMENT

Threads aubielaker aubielaker Watched Has anyone talked to police or military?

aubielaker

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2010
Vestavia Hills
They know about what’s been going on with the riots over the past week? What is their strategy moving forward? Are they gonna sit back and let the loot and destruction continue? Or stop it immediately

They know about what’s been going on with the riots over the past week? What is their strategy moving forward? Are they gonna sit back and let the loot and destruction continue? Or stop it immediately
That’s a solid question. Another good question is, have you talked to anyone about how you might come up with my money?

That’s a solid question. Another good question is, have you talked to anyone about how you might come up with my money?
tenor.gif

[QUOTE="ricedp105, post: 7766723, member: 4462"]I paid up for my bet..so no it's not ironic. Also that's one of my favorite movies, Ocean's 13, which is really why I posted that gif[/QUOTE]

but did you though? If i recall correctly, you were going to have to pull food directly out of your kid’s mouths to pay up.

I paid up for my bet..so no it's not ironic. Also that's one of my favorite movies, Ocean's 13, which is really why I posted that gif

but did you though? If i recall correctly, you were going to have to pull food directly out of your kid’s mouths to pay up.

I did, yes..not sure why this is still a thing 3 years later..all I did was post a gif from Oceans 13..good grief.

Reactions: wgbp
I paid up for my bet..so no it's not ironic. Also that's one of my favorite movies, Ocean's 13, which is really why I posted that gif
You had to be publicly shamed into paying after initially welching, and making idiotic arguments against having to pay up. You also had to pay in installments. It’s not as if you sacked up and instantly payed like an adult. It’s definitely a high level of irony if you’re jumping in on someone trying to snake out of a bet.

You had to be publicly shamed into paying after initially welching, and making idiotic arguments against having to pay up. You also had to pay in installments. It’s not as if you sacked up and instantly payed like an adult. It’s definitely a high level of irony if you’re jumping in on someone trying to snake out of a bet.
Ok..that was 3 years ago and all I did was post a funny gif..FFS.

I did, yes..not sure why this is still a thing 3 years later..all I did was post a gif from Oceans 13..good grief.
Just cuz its fun and what the bunker does best

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT