ADVERTISEMENT

There is no political solution to the problems we face

TITTAY LUVVA

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2020
look i follow politics and have for a long time. I have a side i vote for (leave me alone is my political stance). The problems we face in our country (and the world) can’t be solved by man. The solution is for christian people to return to God. There is no amount of bickering/argument/attempts at persuasion that will heal the brokenness we experience. Sin is real and its consequences are very real. The decisions we make collectively have consequences also. The founding fathers setup the founding principles and documents for the country to thrive and be sustained if a God fearing people remained in the land. Portions of society celebrate godlessness and the path of what that looks like. At this point only God can fix what has been wronged/broken. I personally don’t expect a return to a God fearing people so our collective decisions will render collective harm. There is an anecdote available in El Salvador of how God can turn around a widespread dire situation so all hope is not lost. Return to the God of your fathers and place your hope in the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and his son and your hope is secure, no matter what may come our way in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.