ADVERTISEMENT

there is always more to the story, the maryland player who died did....

aler

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2002
not have an autopsy and was cremated at the request of the family despite a request by Maryland and an offer to pay for service. Of course the family has filed lawsuits

not have an autopsy and was cremated at the request of the family despite a request by Maryland and an offer to pay for service. Of course the family has filed lawsuits
Go to Chile bitch.

You're awful.

Go to Chile bitch.

You're awful.
why does that upset you. the maryland coach was lynch mobbed. all the power brokers at maryland support him players and families support him the media lynched him. most want the president gone

What exactly are you implying here? I feel like you likely crossed a line itt. The family had every right to handle the situation as they saw fit.

What exactly are you implying here? I feel like you likely crossed a line itt.
that the coach was railroaded and did nothing wrong. accidents happen and pre-existing conditions make football dangerous. we live in a rush to judgement society and a law suit happy world

that the coach was railroaded and did nothing wrong. accidents happen and pre-existing conditions make football dangerous. we live in a rush to judgement society and a law suit happy world

Yeah...I see why you were in the finals for worst poster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT