ADVERTISEMENT

The University is going back to masks

TigerTSH58

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 2, 2020
"all individuals are required to wear face coverings inside all Auburn University buildings and on University transportation, beginning August 3."

Better hope things change quick if we want to have full capacity to watch Jabari Smith and Bruce take over.

I heard they mandated this book for all incoming students as well…
220px-Cuckold_%28novel%29.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if the shoe fits...

Am I wrong on this one? Do you see a bunch of conservatives rushing for masks?
Rushing for masks? Not sure what that means but I work in a very conservative dominated industry and nobody in our office really makes a fuss over it. I work with normal, non-snowflake type people though. That might be the difference we're seeing.

"all individuals are required to wear face coverings inside all Auburn University buildings and on University transportation, beginning August 3."

Better hope things change quick if we want to have full capacity to watch Jabari Smith and Bruce take over.

UAB went back to masks last week.

Reactions: fntiger
Rushing for masks? Not sure what that means but I work in a very conservative dominated industry and nobody in our office really makes a fuss over it. I work with normal, non-snowflake type people though. That might be the difference we're seeing.
Gotcha. I'm glad you are here to clear up what normal is to everyone else.

my dad has to choke a little just to say something nice about a democrat and he was first in line for the vax and i've never heard him complain about masks. he's smart enough to know the virus doesn't GAF about his party line.

The faculty and admin (taken from faculty) are very liberal.

That doesn't change the fact that the university, as a whole, students, faculty and staff, trend much more conservative than any other public university in the south.

Wonder what could be done about this

Can someone point me to factual report by a legitimate source where masks actually do NOT work and are NOT effective?

The CDC offers: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

I can list nearly 40 studies, specifically testing surgical and cloth mask efficacy in reducing viral spreads. And if you read them, there are no 'maybes', or 'coulds' or "distance and a mask".... A virus is gonna do what a virus is gonna do.

Can someone point me to factual report by a legitimate source where masks actually do NOT work and are NOT effective?

20210513_191819-1080x640.jpg

Do you see a problem with the messaging when now it is “Vaxxed and Masked”?

Since when did we have to care about the population who is too dumb to take care of themselves?

Reactions: CLEVELAUND BROWN

Wasn’t last year outside as well? If yes, that’s some progress.

That doesn't change the fact that the university, as a whole, students, faculty and staff, trend much more conservative than any other public university in the south.

Students and staff have no input into the decision. their views don't matter.

It's the faculty... and they are, particularly in the non- quantitative disciplines, very liberal.

Not saying you’re wrong, but you sure about that?
When I was a student (1997-2001) Auburn had no college Democrat club because there was no interest from any students. That 2000 election year, Auburn college Republicans would have keg parties and there'd be 200-300 students there easily. Sometimes more. (My buddy was treasurer of the club at the time).

Students and staff have no input into the decision. their views don't matter.

It's the faculty... and they are, particularly in the non- quantitative disciplines, very liberal.
I never had a liberal professor. But, my degree was in Agriculture. Not liberal arts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT