ADVERTISEMENT

The truth

penya87

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
The truth is we all want Auburn to succeed. We all have thoughts on how they best do that.

I was once accused of hugging on to Gus Malzahn's nuts for too long. The truth was I just wanted Auburn to be successful. I really didn't care who was the coach. I felt that firing a coach like Gus would lead to more unknowns than just hoping he would find success.

I also really wanted to believe the Harsin could turn around the program. Make us tough. Bring back some blue-collar to the roster. My reasons for wanting him fired so quickly after his first year was that I didn't believe we could do worse and the only path for success was to protect the Football organization from him... and his sleezebag family of leather wearing whores.

Corch HEW is basically Chiz, Malzahn, and Harsin combined into one guy. Some recruiting ability, some offense coaching ability, and some fvckery bullshit that kills your program.

I don't know how we unfvck this situation other than to hope for success. That is where I am at.

With that said, we have to roll with Hank Brown at this point. If we lose, at least we can try to sell a vision for the offense with a QB that could be on the roster next year.

THE ABSOLUTE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR 2024 IS KEEPING CAM COLEMAN AND PERRY THOMPSON ON THE ROSTER FOR 2025. LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.