ADVERTISEMENT

The Roaches and Rats are at it again in the ATL.

The Edgewood shopping center off Moreland had NatGuards stationed there this afternoon. A lot of businesses in Kirkwood boarded up due to the Zone 6 precinct station being close by.

Reactions: au_goat
Why was the national guard and APD lined up in Riot gear next to the Tabernacle?
They were they are because they wanted to defer any violence from happening. But I haven’t seen any. All of the news stations in Atlanta are reporting that today went very well. So if you can provide Anything to the contrary, then please do

They were they are because they wanted to defer any violence from happening. But I haven’t seen any. All of the news stations in Atlanta are reporting that today went very well. So if you can provide Anything to the contrary, then please do

My guy- I've lived in Atlanta for 20 plus years. You have zero frame of reference for what you are talking about. Protestor's were throwing fireworks back at law enforcement, a protestor hit an officer with his ATV this morning. If we tally up this whole weekend- that not good.

My guy- I've lived in Atlanta for 20 plus years. You have zero frame of reference for what you are talking about. Protestor's were throwing fireworks back at law enforcement, a protestor hit an officer with his ATV this morning. If we tally up this whole weekend- that not good.
You sure do Infer a lot. I’ve lived in Atlanta for 18 years, and this is the second time I’ve lived here. I also lived here for four years after I graduated Auburn. So trust me, I’m probably a lot older than you, and just as familiar with Atlanta. And I’m not even sure why we’re having this argument because it’s stupid.

You sure do Infer a lot. I’ve lived in Atlanta for 18 years, and this is the second time I’ve lived here. I also lived here for four years after I graduated Auburn. So trust me, I’m probably a lot older than you, and just as familiar with Atlanta. And I’m not even sure why we’re having this argument because it’s stupid.

18 years and all I asked for was one night...FML

When you have to resort to name calling because you know you argument is full of holes. Lol

I think you’ve somehow subscribed to the wrong “type of website.” You know this is primarily for sports right? I know there aren’t sports going on right now, but they’ll resume soon. I’m not sure you’ll fit in when that happens? I’m also assuming you thrive in the heart of midtown Atlanta
Hey guys. can you believe this tool? He’s mistaken me for somebody who can be intimidated with this ignorance.

@Mikecb22 , @Docdumpsta , @Big Blue ,@Ruxy Poo ,@alphatiger08 [USER=3946]@Kellerdog, @Boisgreat ,@CJ3131,@hsvtgr,@tigergirl2008, @griffna, @alphatiger08 , @hooter80[/USER]@Jay G. Tate, @AUgncEngineer.
@CJ3131

You must be confused. I’ve been on this board for 18 years. What trailer did you emerge from?

Last edited:
I think you’ve somehow subscribed to the wrong “type of website.” You know this is primarily for sports right? I know there aren’t sports going on right now, but they’ll resume soon. I’m not sure you’ll fit in when that happens? I’m also assuming you thrive in the heart of midtown Atlanta
I’m assuming this is a gay reference? He has an AU degree (not that it matters) and has been here a long time. Is there a gay AU board that I wasn’t aware of?

It’s always cute when a poster with a less than 1:5 like post ratio tries to chime in and try to tell someone where they belong or don’t belong... please tell us what type of website you think he belongs on? @Tigercatch was here long before you arrived and will be here long after you leave. He’s also always been frequently active in sports threads, so i don’t anticipate that changing once sports resume. As for Midtown, he probably gets along there well, sure. He probably gets along pretty much anywhere because he’s an overall good dude. Who cares if he has a different sexual preference than you do? I don’t. I met him at the baseball regionals at Tech last year. It was no different than any other interaction I had with an Auburn fan at that game. Go fvck yourself with that mentality, as he’s much more welcome here than you are.

Additionally, the funniest part about this whole thing is that you probably targeted him and his posts because you assumed he was a bleeding heart lib. He’s fairly conservative, so you were about as spot on with that assertion as you were with how your homophobic post would be received. So get the fvck out of here.

@Tigercatch @Ruxy Poo

@jdAU08 Awful post jackass.

WTF????
JD-
What is wrong with you??
I hope this is not Gay bashing as that in itself is not good, to say the least, and you are referring to one of the best on the Bunker and I am serious!

This is a good guy and poster JD and if I were you, I would just delete this. We all have bad days/nights and it happens but this type of crap does not seem like you.

I am back battling a fever tonight and was not going to Bunker but your post is in very bad taste, at best, and completely uncalled for.

Damn!

DAWG,
Ain't a betta FAMBLY MEMBA than @Tigercatch!!!
Ain't shure wut yore ishue iz but it ain't rite!!!!

@CJ3131

Reactions: alphatiger08
I wanted to come back over here and apologize. Had a bad night/on edge (no excuse). I've talked with @Tigercatch and we're good. Sorry fellas. Made a mistake. I'll punish myself to only giving out likes for the next week and stay away from posting.

@Docdumpsta @CJ3131 @Mikecb22 @Call Me Biscuit @alphatiger08

giphy.gif

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT