ADVERTISEMENT

The entire states of Mississippi and Arizona will be intolerable this week*

Talk about your hypocrites. Now I know how Alabama feels having to deal with you loudmouthed arrogant Tiggers. For years I thought Alabama was the pompus arrogant ones, but nope Aubbie fans have straightened me out............Yes thats right Aubbie come time for the Iron Bowl this Razorback Nation fan will be screaming ROLL TIDE, and of course Ill be pulling for every other SEC school against your arses this year.Screw Aubbie Go The Rest of the SEC.Hey have you guys played Ole Miss yet? LMAO no you have not, and you have Miss. St. up next ummmm that one = a L, Ole Miss also = a L, A&M will be a L for Aubbie....so tell you what Mississippi will be intolerable for you, and the burners because right now you think you are something special, and well other than the 22 NCAA violations since 1980 (including paying players, and the I didnt steal the laptop boy) your not so special. The wheels of the Gus Bus are about to be flattened, and the bus will go down in flames, and I will personally get satisfaction out of watching you pompous, arrogant, multiple personality (Tigers, oh wait War Eagle, no wait Plainsmen) get their arses handed to them over the next few weeks byt not one but 2 Mississippi teams, and dont try the "whats Arky done crap", because take away referee interference and you dont score 42, and the game ends up more like 35 - 21, but I digress. Fact is you run your mouth about Arkansas football wont work in the SEC hummmmm really where is your coach from again? Also Arkansas has gone back to the way we used to play football in the Ole SWC so be prepared to get your butts kicked next year, because you cant score in a hurry if you never get the ball. Will CBB thank you very much you can have the lying backstabber malzhan, and petrino types. In closing...........................

GO HOGS
.......................Go Rebels
.................................................Go Bulldogs
...........................................................................Go Aggies
...................................................................................................and by frikkin GOD
......................................................................................................................................ROOOOOLLLLLLL TIIIIIDEEEE

LMAO. Does 35-21 make you feel better? You still got that ass beat. And guess what, it is not looking good for you winning an SEC game this year. Do you really think we want a pig pulling for us. As long as you have that fatass coach you have, you likely won't win one. So go ahead and enjoy your cellar dwelling spot for another year.

LMAO
uzi.r191677.gif
Aubbie RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by razRjag:
LMAO
uzi.r191677.gif
Aubbie RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"ROTFLOMA"???? What exactly does this mean? Were you so excited that your fat little, cousin grinding fingers got ahead of your Arkansas brain?
eek.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT