ADVERTISEMENT

The dipshits walking around Washington are up to something...

outlaws7

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2008
Especially the asshole w the mask on the back of his head. Take his ass out. He isn’t peacefully protesting anything, he is planning and coordinating chaos

Fox News, unfortunately. He keeps stopping the group every block or so and barks out orders. Plus, alll of those following him have gallon jugs of some shit. Probably shit they are going to use to blow something up.

This isn’t peaceful, anything, this is coordination of destruction.

Don’t we know how to shoot the jugs? So simple. If it isn’t explosive no harm. If it is....glorious burning terrorists.

Go ahead and put your hands up after you destroy something, if you do that, you still get a baton upside your head

Let me get this straight, there is a curfew at xxx o’clock and you are still out destroying shit, and we are supposed to look the other way, this is peaceful protesting, no this is actually lawlessness and insanity. You should be taken down by any force necessary.

I pray for George Floyd and his family, totally unnecessary and punishable to the full extent of the law.

However, those causing destruction and chaos also should be stopped and punished to the full extent of the law.

Especially the asshole w the mask on the back of his head. Take his ass out. He isn’t peacefully protesting anything, he is planning and coordinating chaos

Honestly, what are the chances that a "ringleader" is walking around in the open commanding others, that he has been identified by Fox News, and that he hasn't already been taken out, or arrested? Think for a minute. Why is he being allowed to continue, if that is in fact what he is doing?

This isn't hard, folks. There is immense power in division...and division is driven by those in power, those who desire to be in power, and those would topple the entire thing.

Reactions: tire
Honestly, what are the chances that a "ringleader" is walking around in the open commanding others, that he has been identified by Fox News, and that he hasn't already been taken out, or arrested? Think for a minute. Why is he being allowed to continue, if that is in fact what he is doing?

This isn't hard, folks. There is immense power in division...and division is driven by those in power, those who desire to be in power, and those would topple the entire thing.

I see what you are saying, but obvious to anyone paying attention that is he is up to something. I totally don’t buy the Fox is showing him as a setup just to inflame his base. There are tons of others just like him dressed in solid black with backpacks. They are not there to protest peacefully.

About as dumb as those saying the Russians are behind all of this. Bullshit...

I see what you are saying, but obvious to anyone paying attention that is he is up to something. I totally don’t buy the Fox is showing him as a setup just to inflame his base. There are tons of others just like him dressed in solid black with backpacks. They are not there to protest peacefully.

About as dumb as those saying the Russians are behind all of this. Bullshit...

The Russians are most definitely involved in it. I don't know whether there are Russian state operatives, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. They work mostly though social media to create and foment division and unrest. This is well established.

If Fox has "identified" this guy and is showing him, there is ZERO POINT ZERO chance that he isn't already targeted by LEOs. The alternative is that he's not who someone wants to you think he is.

One more question, if you are peacefully protesting, why are you setting shit on fire?

Never mind, it’s the Russians apparently, or the white supremacists, totally makes sense to me?

We have people that have lost any sense of responsible behavior.

11PM curfew is the dumbest idea ever, way to go, NYC.

The Russians are most definitely involved in it. I don't know whether there are Russian state operatives, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. They work mostly though social media to create and foment division and unrest. This is well established.

If Fox has "identified" this guy and is showing him, there is ZERO POINT ZERO chance that he isn't already targeted by LEOs. The alternative is that he's not who someone wants to you think he is.

OK, I would actually buy the Chinese being behind this more than the Russians, but that’s just me.

Reactions: Hobbes227
Damn where has OP been? I feel like you could be making solid contributions to this board but post count doesn't suggest much activity!

White folks that march with blacks as a way to feel good and earn street cred are the most embarrassing of folks. Such a contrived look.

Reactions: Robino26
Has a Bama mask on the front

This is exactly why we have a Dear Diary board.

Advocating violence is what Karen does. Don't be like Karen.

Reactions: DM8
This is exactly why we have a Dear Diary board.

Advocating violence is what Karen does. Don't be like Karen.
I'll admit, I literally laughed out loud at this post. Well done. We've got way too many Karens trying to mete out justice right now.

ADVERTISEMENT