ADVERTISEMENT

The auburn dumpster fire is blazing

He was already on a short leash and supposedly something happened this weekend at a "night club". He's been slacking off all year. It's a shame. He had so much potential, but couldn't tow the line and now he's messed with his future. Not a wise decision. I don't understand these young guys with talent but without common sense to just keep their noses clean, go to class, and play football. Sad!

Don't be obtuse. I keep up with all things college football, unlike you.

Sorry your program is a raging fire.
Did posting this twice make you feel better? Are you hoping that more posts will bring your li'l sidekick running to your side again? HA!!!!!

Did posting this twice make you feel better? Are you hoping that more posts will bring your li'l sidekick running to your side again? HA!!!!!

And just like that, you are trying to refocus the attention from the shitpile on the plains to something that hurts your feelings.

Color me not surprised.

Do they allow that language at those fancy "pinky in the air" restaurants you claim to frequent? Fess up...You're a stereotypical bammer redneck, aren't you??? ROW TAHD!!!!!!!!!

Do they allow that language at those fancy "pinky in the air" restaurants you claim to frequent? Fess up...You're a stereotypical bammer redneck, aren't you??? ROW TAHD!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a Pops AMA. If you want to ask me questions, you can start your own thread.

Again, I'm trying to discuss the embarrassment known as auburn football, and you are shitting up the thread.

This isn't a Pops AMA. If you want to ask me questions, you can start your own thread.

Again, I'm trying to discuss the embarrassment known as auburn football, and you are shitting up the thread.
I know you see yourself as self important, but you really don't get to make the rules on the Auburn message board. You are quite laughable!!! By the way...Are you a sidewalk fan like your li'l sidekick?

I know you see yourself as self important, but you really don't get to make the rules on the Auburn message board. You are quite laughable!!! By the way...Are you a sidewalk fan like your li'l sidekick?

Sorry, pal. I own this board almost as bad as billy owns you. I call the shots here.

If you'd like to start a Pops AMA, I'll consider responding. I'm sure there are lots of people that would like to know more about Pops.

Sorry, pal. I own this board almost as bad as billy owns you. I call the shots here.

If you'd like to start a Pops AMA, I'll consider responding. I'm sure there are lots of people that would like to know more about Pops.
Not just a fool, but a pompous ass too! Congrats!!! I'm sure you're Mom would be proud of you!! lol

I see you deflected and didn't answer my one and only simple question. I guess by not answering, you actually did answer. Nice job, sidewalk!!

Not just a fool, but a pompous ass too! Congrats!!! I'm sure you're Mom would be proud of you!! lol

My mom would be embarrassed if I didn't know the difference in your and you're.

I see you deflected and didn't answer my one and only simple question. I guess by not answering, you actually did answer. Nice job, sidewalk!!

I find it amusing that this thread was about football, yet you come in here and take a steaming pile of auburn on the thread without actually even discussing the topic at hand (football), then accuse me of deflecting. You are a hypocrite and should really evaluate some things before addressing me again.

I find it amusing that this thread was about football, yet you come in here and take a steaming pile of auburn on the thread without actually even discussing the topic at hand (football), then accuse me of deflecting. You are a hypocrite and should really evaluate some things before addressing me again.

Poppy you wear the biggest azz-hat on the interwebs. Your momma did a great job training you to be an azz-hat. Roww damn Thde Poppy!

Good catch on the spelling mistake. I hate it when people use those incorrectly and am ashamed that I did that. Nice catch!!

If you look, my first post was about football. You don't come to discuss football, you come to be a rude and obnoxious guest!

I see you still deflected and didn't answer the simple question. Too scared or ashamed?

How specifically was I a hypocrite? Was I on a rival's message board being a tool?

Good catch on the spelling mistake. I hate it when people use those incorrectly and am ashamed that I did that. Nice catch!!

If you look, my first post was about football. You don't come to discuss football, you come to be a rude and obnoxious guest!

I see you still deflected and didn't answer the simple question. Too scared or ashamed?

How specifically was I a hypocrite? Was I on a rival's message board being a tool?

You didn't address my post at all and instead went on some wild tangent about things unrelative to my post. Pretty cut and dry.

You didn't address my post at all and instead went on some wild tangent about things unrelative to my post. Pretty cut and dry.
Your "post" was your typical obnoxious commentary. It wasn't a question. It was just you being a tool!!! So, are you a bammer sidewalk or not? There's an easy yes/no question, but like your little sidekick, you will deflect and flame on!!!

Your "post" was your typical obnoxious commentary. It wasn't a question. It was just you being a tool!!! So, are you a bammer sidewalk or not? There's an easy yes/no question, but like your little sidekick, you will deflect and flame on!!!

Lol, so wait... I start a discussion, and then you come in here on that ivory saddle crying about nonsense that isn't even relative to the thread? And I'm the one deflecting? Lmao! What a dipshit!

This thread isn't about me. I've already explained that to you, and I'm typing even slower now so you'll be able to understand. If you want to know about me, start a thread titled, "Pops AMA" and I will consider responding.

Rude and obnoxious like bringing a man's mother into the thread?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT