ADVERTISEMENT

"The 1%" Bammers continue to represent

Certainly some poor behavior. I believe the posters are correct in that 1) it is largely fueled by alcohol and 2) season ticket holders selling to fair weather fans contributed.

One thing for sure, Auburn won't have as much risk with this time slot given all of the 11am games you'll be playing on SECN. :D

Certainly some poor behavior. I believe the posters are correct in that 1) it is largely fueled by alcohol and 2) season ticket holders selling to fair weather fans contributed.

One thing for sure, Auburn won't have as much risk with this time slot given all of the 11am games you'll be playing on SECN. :D
Season ticket holders selling their tickets to one of the biggest games of the year? And a revenge game at that. Sounds strange if true.

Season ticket holders selling their tickets to one of the biggest games of the year? And a revenge game at that. Sounds strange if true.
People do it all the time. Ever heard of stubhub? Hint: It probably won't work well over your AOL dialup. LOL

Wow... did you get hit in the head by a whiskey bottle at the game?

Rooow Damn Thde!!!!!!!!!

bama-fan-moonshine.jpg

Wow... did you get hit in the head by a whiskey bottle at the game?

Rooow Damn Thde!!!!!!!!!

bama-fan-moonshine.jpg
Nope, I have enough sense to drink my whiskey rather than throw it around. Lately I am more into bourbon anyway - you don't throw what I drink around. You definitely don't make it in the kind of contraption you have pictured above either. I guess that's from your backyard?

Nope, I have enough sense to drink my whiskey rather than throw it around. Lately I am more into bourbon anyway - you don't throw what I drink around. You definitely don't make it in the kind of contraption you have pictured above either. I guess that's from your backyard?

Oh OK, how about Poppy. I bet he barfed over the rail on some Ole Miss fans, gave them the finger and then hummed a cheap wine bottle at them. Correct?

picture-48.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT