ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Talk Trust Tree: So I’m rewatching GOT. I’m on episode “The Long Night”. As an experienced TW siege commander, the strategy is appalling.

Uncle Baby Billy

NO ICE = BIG BALLS
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2015
Pensacola
I have won countless battles as an attacker and defender. I cannot believe no one on that director staff stopped and said, “maybe this looks retaarded to experience war heroes like OP. Maybe we should ask how we make this look great.” Op has defended Rome, Athens, London, Kiev, and Constantinople to name a few. Op has taken Carthage, Paris, Edinburgh, and Jerusalem from the infidels.

Op has only lost Alexandria bc dust got in his eye.

You have an entire horde of horse archers and thousands of dragon glass tips that are the golden gun in 007 goldeneye of Westeros and you choose to mindlessly charge them into a wave of zombies? Why not stick a bow in every single person’s hand that can fire one and place them behind the 40 ft walls. Bazinga, thousands of zombies dead immediately. You have 6 trebuchets deployed outside the wall. WTF is that. Aegon Targaryen the VI should be executed on site for that negligence. Keep them behind the walls firing fire dragon glass balls all night. 1000s more zombies dead with zero human casualties. Winterfell does not appear to have enough room for the unsullied to completely deploy behind the walls. Dig massive fire trenches right outside the wall with choke points to hold. Obviously.

All the knights and militia deployed outside the walls were wasted as well. Put bows in their hands. Also, why are the unsullied in a loose formation? What good does a 12 ft pike do if I can easily run up beside you, and knife you in the balls?

Fire, walls, missiles with the one shot kill stone on them.

Why was the red woman not hustling to light the trench? She took her sweet ass time while the zombies were coming. Drama queen ass witch lady. Pick up them feet.

Also… Lady Sansa… sup girl?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.