ADVERTISEMENT

Store 3D Blu-ray Movies to WD My Cloud for Sharing

Jun 26, 2015

Summary: This article will teach you how to rip and backup 3D Blu-ray collection to WD My Cloud for convenient sharing and playback on Windows 10 or Mac OS X El Capitan.

Just like Dropbox, Google Drive, Western Digital (WD) My Cloud Network Disk is another great option for storing your stuff from anywhere and helps you consolidate your photos, videos, and other documents. With a USB 3.0 port for storage extension or backing up data, it helps you consolidate your amount of photos, videos, and other documents. WD My Cloud can support a wide range of format like MP4, MOV, AVI, but due to the reason of lacking 3D Blu-ray drive, so you can not stream 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud.

To stream 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud, Pavtube BDMagic is one of the dynamic Blu-ray ripper that can help you rip 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud compatible Formats like MP4, MOV, AVI. This Blu-ray Ripper (Review) has strong power to convert 2D/3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray folders, Blu-ray ISO file to H.264, M3U8, MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc, with ultra fast speed and excellent image and sound quality. Besides, it also can rip DVD to WD My Cloud in these regular formats.

Besides, the program is also an excellent BD/DVD backing up tool that can make 1:1 copy of your source BD/DVD with original structure including extras and menus. What's more, this app is regarded as a great BD/DVD ripping program to help users to convert DVD/Blu-ray collections for various multimedia devices including but not limited to iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy S7, Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 10/7 and so forth.

Free download and install:

Other Download:

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html

How to Stream 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud on Windows 10?

Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie to Blu-ray Ripper

Run Blu-ray Ripper on your computer. When the interface pops up, click “File” to load your Blu-ray movie to this programme. It will automatically choose the main content to convert. If there are several language subtitles in your Blu-ray movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”.

convert-bluray-to-synology-diskstation.jpg

Step 2: Specify output format

In drop-down format list, you are suggested to choose "HD Video" > "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" as output format.

smart-tv-video-format.jpg

Tip: If the source movie has black area and you want crop it. You can click “Edit” and video editor interface will appear. Inside it, you can crop the black area, trim footage and add watermark.

crop.png

Step 3: Start conversion

After all settings done, hit on the “Convert” button and 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud conversion will get started. After the conversion completes, open output folder and you will find the converted movies.

Now, you can stream your 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud for sharing. BDMagic is a professional Blu-ray Ripper, which can not only backup 3D Blu-ray to WD My Cloud but also transfer Blu-ray to TV, PS4, Windows Media Center,AirStash,Xperia Z4, Surface Hub Tablet for streaming on the go or anywhere you want.

Special Offer:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1

More

Get 3D Blu-ray to watch on Galaxy Note 4 in Gear VR
The Easy Way to Watch DVD movies on Surface Pro 4
Can Nexus Player stream iTunes Movies to TV for playback?
Play H.265/HEVC Movies on Xbox One/Xbox 360
Two solutions to Fix MKV files won’t play on Yosemite issue
Copy Oscars 2016 Nominations To Plex For Nvidia Shield Android TV
Downsize Sony 4K XAVC to 1080p for Playing Smoothly
Rip and Stream Blu-ray/DVD discs for playing on HDTV with high quality
Src

ADVERTISEMENT