ADVERTISEMENT

Stay Classy Bammers!

and remember, they will tell ya, all fans got em'... it's just a huge tradition at bammer and in the news all the time. bammers like to stand in line to get photos and sigs from these fans. hell... row thde..

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Every team has its share of "redneck" fans
wink.r191677.gif

Maybe, but they don't put AU over making sane decisions, like destroying rival fans Downtown area, killing another fan for not being upset enough over Iron Bowl Loss, slapping nuts on Rival fan after you beat them, etc, the list continues to grow. Roll Tide Bitches!

Billy, you do have to admit that some uat fans have really lit up the internet with some of their shenanigans in the last couple of years. Maybe more so than other fan bases.

Originally posted by nudbud:
Billy, you do have to admit that some uat fans have really lit up the internet with some of their shenanigans in the last couple of years. Maybe more so than other fan bases.
Billy will NEVER admit that. He just loves to come to the AU board and talk smack. He's just too fulla Bama!!!

Originally posted by AUav8r:
Billy will NEVER admit that. He just loves to come to the AU board and talk smack. He's just too fulla Bama!!!
Apparently you and a few others are pretty "fulla Bama" since that's all you talk about on this board. I figure since my team is a popular topic, this is a good place to be.

No?

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Apparently you and a few others are pretty "fulla Bama" since that's all you talk about on this board. I figure since my team is a popular topic, this is a good place to be.

No?
No.

No?
No.
So this isn't an OPEN forum? Gotcha.

No?
No.
So this isn't an OPEN forum? Gotcha.
Once again, Billy...Reading is fundamental. Where did I even hint that this isn't an OPEN forum? You asked if this is a good place for you to be and I stated "No". I and I'm sure others will stand by this, but that has nothing to do with it being an OPEN forum but everything to do with YOU and your ilk!!
eek.r191677.gif

Once again, Billy...Reading is fundamental. Where did I even hint that this isn't an OPEN forum? You asked if this is a good place for you to be and I stated "No". I and I'm sure others will stand by this, but that has nothing to do with it being an OPEN forum but everything to do with YOU and your ilk!!
eek.r191677.gif
Wow. Somebody's having a bad day today.

Sorry man. Hope it gets better.
party0005.r191677.gif

eek.r191677.gif
Wow. Somebody's having a bad day today.

Sorry man. Hope it gets better.
party0005.r191677.gif
Bad day??? No way!!! This is like going fishing and only needing one piece of bait. No matter how many times it's cast out, there's this one fish that will bite and you get to keep reeling it in!!
smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT