ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of obsessed

Translation: Only topics professing the grand and glorious nature of Auburn are appropriate for you. Objectivity and anything remotely critical are verboten.
Translation: I will continue to deflect and not answer any questions. I will continue to find very obscure stories and try to make them bigger than they really are. I am not objective about anything Auburn. That is my way.

Translation: I will continue to deflect and not answer any questions. I will continue to find very obscure stories and try to make them bigger than they really are. I am not objective about anything Auburn. That is my way.
All lies. LOL

Did I touch a nerve little fellow? You seem mad and upset talking about lies. That fits you to a tee.

Did I touch a nerve little fellow? You seem mad and upset talking about lies. That fits you to a tee.
Nope. You need to stop projecting your complex onto others. I stand by the truth, you need to lie and twist things around to suit your agenda and make up for your deficiencies. I continue to lol at you.

Nope. You need to stop projecting your complex onto others. I stand by the truth, you need to lie and twist things around to suit your agenda and make up for your deficiencies. I continue to lol at you.
billy you really are funny. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. And when someone points out the truth to you would simply do what you do best, deflect, deflect, deflect.

billy you really are funny. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. And when someone points out the truth to you would simply do what you do best, deflect, deflect, deflect.
Whatever you say, good buddy. You are like talking to a wall.

nudbud seems like an angry lil fella. Has he always been like this?

"Angwry"?

love some bammer! roooooow thde! they like to chant "row Tde row" and take pictures when they teabag.

Downing.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT