ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of obsessed

A major reason the Auburn family enjoys beating UAT is to demonstrate to its fans that their lives should be more than just football. In other words, it is a sport played by 18-22 year olds and a game's outcome should not dictate your self-worth or esteem. Bama fans need to get a life outside of football and help Auburn graduates fed the hungry, heal the sick, clothe the naked and house the homeless. For over a century UAT has sought prestige through some ephemeral success via football and Auburn has had to most of the heavy lifting by itself. It is now the the 21st century and time for UAT to contribute more to the economic development and welfare of Alabama and the nation. UAT fans please pay attention, there is a whole world out there besides football and you should for your own sake experience it! So yes it is important to the Auburn family to let UAT fans know that UAT can lose a football game and the world does not end.

A major reason the Auburn family enjoys beating UAT is to demonstrate to its fans that their lives should be more than just football. In other words, it is a sport played by 18-22 year olds and a game's outcome should not dictate your self-worth or esteem. Bama fans need to get a life outside of football and help Auburn graduates fed the hungry, heal the sick, clothe the naked and house the homeless. For over a century UAT has sought prestige through some ephemeral success via football and Auburn has had to most of the heavy lifting by itself. It is now the the 21st century and time for UAT to contribute more to the economic development and welfare of Alabama and the nation. UAT fans please pay attention, there is a whole world out there besides football and you should for your own sake experience it! So yes it is important to the Auburn family to let UAT fans know that UAT can lose a football game and the world does not end.

Lol, quite possibly the dumbest pile of shit I've ever read on the Internet.

I take it the truth of the article was too much for you to handle.
This stuff doesn't affect my daily life as it must you!! You and your "truth" talk has grown tired and shows how pathetic you really are. Keep providing us with this "truth" about you. It's quite entertaining!!

This stuff doesn't affect my daily life as it must you!! You and your "truth" talk has grown tired and shows how pathetic you really are. Keep providing us with this "truth" about you. It's quite entertaining!!
It's a public service we offer to our friends from across the state. I'd think you would appreciate receiving guidance and wisdom from a group with our Championship Tradition.

It's a public service we offer to our friends from across the state. I'd think you would appreciate receiving guidance and wisdom from a group with our Championship Tradition.
What championship have YOU won billy? (let the deflecting begin...)

Reactions: rowdy73
What championship have YOU won billy? (let the deflecting begin...)
PS. Speaking of deflecting and "non-question answering" (LOL!!!) I noticed you dodged my question at the top of the thread. Care to answer or will you just keep bickering?

PS. Speaking of deflecting and "non-question answering" (LOL!!!) I noticed you dodged my question at the top of the thread. Care to answer or will you just keep bickering?
I don't work for them, so I can't answer for them. Unlike you, I don't presume myself to be all knowing.

How do you feel about the obsession shown by the thousands of auburn fans that voted on these Iron Bowls to be shown?

Pretty telling, but it's certainly not unexpected.

So, YOU have won ZERO?? Just as I expected. I made no foolish claim like you did...
You're a "coat tail rider"? Be proud!!! LOL
Just like you are, unless you suited up and played for Auburn.

Really a stupid point to try to make, but given your level of desperation I'm not terribly surprised.

So, YOU have won ZERO?? Just as I expected. I made no foolish claim like you did...
You're a "coat tail rider"? Be proud!!! LOL
I noticed you "deflected" from answering my question, so I will ask again. How many of Auburn's championships have you won?

I know the answer just seeing if you will answer or ignore and run away.

I noticed you "deflected" from answering my question, so I will ask again. How many of Auburn's championships have you won?

I know the answer just seeing if you will answer or ignore and run away.
As many as I've claimed. 0. You are the one claiming such...

We aren't all knowing. Just smarter than you, and it's not even close.
The fact that you make claims like that proves your ignorance. I'll let you continue to live in your self importance, personal championship winning, obnoxious talking, foolish, life. Enjoy!!

How do you feel about the obsession shown by the thousands of auburn fans that voted on these Iron Bowls to be shown?

Pretty telling, but it's certainly not unexpected.
Anyone who lives vicariously through 18-22 year old kids needs to get a life. This holds true for both sides. I have never claimed anything other than that...

Anyone who lives vicariously through 18-22 year old kids needs to get a life. This holds true for both sides. I have never claimed anything other than that...
AUav8r, you will do better to ignore these people. They are not going to change what they do and they are not going away. It is all they have to do. They are pathetic little trolls.

AUav8r, you will do better to ignore these people. They are not going to change what they do and they are not going away. It is all they have to do. They are pathetic little trolls.

^^voted for the 2003 Iron Bowl as one of the best games lololololol

Actually a good post. I agree with the premise, but you didn't really answer the question.

Actually a good post. I agree with the premise, but you didn't really answer the question.
I don't know what their obsession or lack of obsession is and neither do you. The fact that someone voted for a "favorite" game has nothing to do with obsession, based on this alone. They may in fact be obsessed, but we have no way of knowing it. I assumed your question was rhetorical...

As many as I've claimed. 0. You are the one claiming such...
Either you are reaching new depths of desperation, or your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

Neither is something to be proud of, high horse.

The fact that you make claims like that proves your ignorance. I'll let you continue to live in your self importance, personal championship winning, obnoxious talking, foolish, life. Enjoy!!
I'm glad I have your permission to live my life! Now I can sleep tonight.

Envy green doesn't look good on you. Just sayin.

Good to see you are still alive and whining, good buddy!

You could start with the first post in the thread, assuming you can stop crying long enough to do so.
I will answer your question and I will ask you one to answer if you will. As for as your question, it is my understanding that the programming was voted on but I don't know that for a fact. If I would have voted I would have voted for the 1989 game, very important game, and the 2010 game, also very important game, as well as the 2013 game, equally important. Now my question or you. Why does it bother you to the point that you had to come to this board and make a big deal out of it? Things like this makes it look like you have LBS, always trying your best to put Auburn fans and anything Auburn down.

I will answer your question and I will ask you one to answer if you will. As for as your question, it is my understanding that the programming was voted on but I don't know that for a fact. If I would have voted I would have voted for the 1989 game, very important game, and the 2010 game, also very important game, as well as the 2013 game, equally important. Now my question or you. Why does it bother you to the point that you had to come to this board and make a big deal out of it? Things like this makes it look like you have LBS, always trying your best to put Auburn fans and anything Auburn down.
If there's nothing wrong with it, why are you so defensive?

Poor nudbud. You aren't very good at this game.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why are you so defensive?

Poor nudbud. You aren't very good at this game.
LOL. I answered your question to the best of my ability, did I not? And you deflected mine. Where was I defensive, please explain.

LOL. I answered your question to the best of my ability, did I not? And you deflected mine. Where was I defensive, please explain.
Really disappointed in you billy, but not particularly surprised. You come to this board talking about truth and answering questions and when I answer as honestly as I could and ask you a simple question, what do you do? Deflect the question, take another pot shot, and run away. All I wanted was for you to respond as honestly as I did, but you just couldn't do it. So much for the truth from you huh?

I don't know what their obsession or lack of obsession is and neither do you. The fact that someone voted for a "favorite" game has nothing to do with obsession, based on this alone. They may in fact be obsessed, but we have no way of knowing it. I assumed your question was rhetorical...

I just know that I'd be a little irritated if the Bama games shown were a bunch of insignificant Iron Bowls. 2010 is absolutely understandable. Kick 6 as well. Why not 1983? Punt Bama punt? 2010 South Carolina? Smh.

I just know that I'd be a little irritated if the Bama games shown were a bunch of insignificant Iron Bowls. 2010 is absolutely understandable. Kick 6 as well. Why not 1983? Punt Bama punt? 2010 South Carolina? Smh.
I agree. The three I mentioned I wild have like to have seen. I would have like to have seen the 2004 Tennessee game. I could understand the 1982 game somewhat but couldn't understand the 2003 game.

Really disappointed in you billy, but not particularly surprised. You come to this board talking about truth and answering questions and when I answer as honestly as I could and ask you a simple question, what do you do? Deflect the question, take another pot shot, and run away. All I wanted was for you to respond as honestly as I did, but you just couldn't do it. So much for the truth from you huh?
It's an off season story and was relevant to your team. It took multiple posts and wading through your tears, bitching and moaning before you actually answered. Is this not the place to discuss the Auburn program and it's team?

It's an off season story and was relevant to your team. It took multiple posts and wading through your tears, bitching and moaning before you actually answered. Is this not the place to discuss the Auburn program and it's team?
You are really reaching. Please explain how network programming based on a fan vote is an off season story and relevant to this Auburn team. It is only relevant in your sad little world. You are a sad little troll that is simply obsessed with anything regarding Auburn. You try to take any story, and I mean any story, and try to put Auburn down. And I know you will continue because it is what you . You are comical and sad at the same time. I almost hate to continue to school you but you are so easy.

You are really reaching. Please explain how network programming based on a fan vote is an off season story and relevant to this Auburn team. It is only relevant in your sad little world. You are a sad little troll that is simply obsessed with anything regarding Auburn. You try to take any story, and I mean any story, and try to put Auburn down. And I know you will continue because it is what you . You are comical and sad at the same time. I almost hate to continue to school you but you are so easy.
Translation: Only topics professing the grand and glorious nature of Auburn are appropriate for you. Objectivity and anything remotely critical are verboten.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT