ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of gov BENTLEY, has the mistress's CUCK husband been discussed?

Dwoodtiger

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Rebekah%2BC.%2BMason6.jpg

He certainly looks the part of a man who knows his wife is banging an OULDE and is aroused by it IYAM

Reactions: Mike7677
He looks like he would give a limp handshake.

If i were him, I'd be like "Okay, you can have exactly what you wanted. I'm gone, and you're stuck with a 70 something year old disgraced former governor with a ton of time on his hands. Have fun!"

Dang guy looks like a true goober. No wonder she messed with the gov

I think he knew what was going on and rolled with it because of the $ they were making. If I remember correctly between his and her positions weren't they bringing in $4-500k a year?

Reactions: Docdumpsta
Wouldn't wish that on any man. Not to mention if they have kids. add Mr Burns on top of all that. Holy hell. If I were him, I'd get a hobby, double down on lovin his football team, sue for alimony, and then do the only thing a man can do in that situation....bang the Former Mrs Bentley to avenge his loss of honor.

EDIT: if he knew about it.....I don't feel bad for him at all....but I means...obvs he would still have to bang mrs Bentley to get even.

Reactions: anon_ceoMb3mVLBwA
I think he knew what was going on and rolled with it because of the $ they were making. If I remember correctly between his and her positions weren't they bringing in $4-500k a year?

Probably a plan they schemed all along, I don't think it accidentally happened.

He looks like he would give a limp handshake.

If i were him, I'd be like "Okay, you can have exactly what you wanted. I'm gone, and you're stuck with a 70 something year old disgraced former governor with a ton of time on his hands. Have fun!"
Luv Gov has a new girlfriend down at the beach. It's common knowledge down here.

If you are a gov, president, athlete...I just still have a hard time wondering how you get married.

When you are in the public lime light or in a massive position of power...you can get a better companion every single night then the night before. You would never run out.

If you are a gov, president, athlete...I just still have a hard time wondering how you get married.

When you are in the public lime light or in a massive position of power...you can get a better companion every single night then the night before. You would never run out.

Athlete I agree.... They are usually pretty young too

When it comes to politicians, that's kind of part of the deal. Hard to campaign and lie about being a good family man, etc. if yore out banging strange every night and you are open about it.... being Derek Jeter and being the President isn't quite the same IMO. President needs to have a family presence, even if he's secretly banging his interns, Jeter can do whatever the eff he wants because his decisions only effect himself. That being said, seems like these guys would be smart enough to learn how to hide their affairs if they were smart enough, loyal enough, and/or secretive enough to not have these types of trangressions known about and prevent them from being voted into office in the first place.

But, I agree with yore premise. It would be fun as hell to be single, young-ish, and POTUS... would be interesting to see how it worked out but I'd be willing to be the guinea pig for that experiment

ADVERTISEMENT