ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody stole my Land Cruiser

howa5503

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2009
Birmingham
It was a cherry 2001 that I treated better than my own children. That's one of the best years ever for Land Cruisers btw. At least that's what I hear. Probably just from a bunch of nimrods that can't afford a newer car though.

Anywho, I was at the Waffle House just off the I65 in Cullman. There was this one guy there that I would suspect would take it. He was rather suspicious. Probably about 65 but looked like he was 80. Looked like he was rode too hard. What was suspicious was he went in the bathroom and stayed in there forever. When he came out he motioned for this big fat chick to come with him. Looked like he needed to leave in a hurry. Was shaking his head and fanning his nose.

I know it wasn't him though because I saw him leave in a Pinto. Haven't seen one like that in 40 years. Don't think he could have gotten that fat chick in the Land Cruiser. Must have shoved her in the lift gate on the Pinto.

That leaves this other suspect. He was an oulde, white haired dude. Beat up with ugly. The suspicious thing about him was a strange speech impediment. He seemed to replace a lot of letters with a "Y". I overheard him order "Yeggs and Yacon". He was constantly mumbling. Something about "Yussy, Yay, Yimmy and hacks and quacks". Strange dude. I think he has my Land Cruiser now.

I would like to get it back if anybody sees it or this suspicious character. My more immediate concern, however, is for the cage in the back seat with the little bird in it. I'm trying to nurse it back to health. Ole yugly didn't look very compassionate. My only hope now is that he sells the car, but what's the chances he could find a unicorn that likes old Land Cruisers and is compassionate enough to nurse my little bird?

TL;DR - prayers please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.