ADVERTISEMENT

Some white dude

DDWDE

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2017
From the Dallas Mavericks just hit a 3 to win against another team. Will the NRBA reverse the games decision and award it to the team with more black guys on the team ? If they don’t I will never watch the NRBA again. This is absolutely unacceptable in a time in which White people
are oppressing the people with more “melatonin” in their skin. I just hope there will be justice against the white guy for playing basketball with the black guys, he probably gave them the corona at the same time. This is not “justice” by any means. Where’s the Lebron the James to demand justice ?

From the Dallas Mavericks just hit a 3 to win against another team. Will the NRBA reverse the games decision and award it to the team with more black guys on the team ? If they don’t I will never watch the NRBA again. This is absolutely unacceptable in a time in which White people
are oppressing the people with more “melatonin” in their skin. I just hope there will be justice against the white guy for playing basketball with the black guys, he probably gave them the corona at the same time. This is not “justice” by any means. Where’s the Lebron the James to demand justice ?

Op this probably sounded better in yore head

giphy.gif

j3ZBUH5.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMDH

Did he say “Punk Ass Black Boy” when he hit the shot ole pee? Askin for a couple of acquaintances in Joppa Alabama?

Reactions: Robino26

giphy.gif

Just how drunk are you? I have a pretty good idea but I'd like confirmation.

DAT’S RACES!

Reactions: Huff664
This is just ugly. And I wish you had the sense to be embarrassed and take this down but I'm guessing if you had that kind of sense you wouldn't have posted this garbage in the first place.

Literally every post the OP has made is in the same tone as this thread starter. I think they have some issues.

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/members/ddwde.70990/

So, were you trying to make a non-point by whining about "Da man holding you down", and the injustice/discrimination is so big that you need to protest, and let folks know? Okay den, (oh my....).

No hate. I just haven't watched one dribble and seems too soon. Seems like they just started the season. Or was the season going on when C19 hit? I literally have no clue
Gotcha, my bad. They did a very condensed second half of the season starting about 3 weeks ago. Only invited teams to the Orlando bubble that were already in playoffs, or close to making it. Each team then played 8 games for final seeding or to get into the playoffs. First round started right after.

I like the NBA, but also have to keep up with it for my job. I work for NBA TV a lot, so finally got back to work when it all started.

Reactions: BeatBama60
Gotcha, my bad. They did a very condensed second half of the season starting about 3 weeks ago. Only invited teams to the Orlando bubble that were already in playoffs, or close to making it. Each team then played 8 games for final seeding or to get into the playoffs. First round started right after.

I like the NBA, but also have to keep up with it for my job. I work for NBA TV a lot, so finally got back to work when it all started.
Thanks for info. I'll check out what's going on. I usually watch the Finals every year and that's it.

I'm pretty good at pattern detection.

You need to make an adjustment.

zKMoE2g_Uev95UrbP7V6krlPoYrfJpYSymGRbkdZG1bDQ5k8mcJmzvBysWMyY8w6GgQ=w200-h300

Reported for knowing nothing more about Luka F'ing Doncic than he's "some white dude." SMH

Also FWIW Harrell phoned Doncic to apologize and Doncic was like: "FOR WHAT?"

So, yeah, the matter was settled before people like OP got their panties in a wad over it.

Reported for knowing nothing more about Luka F'ing Doncic than he's "some white dude." SMH

Also FWIW Harrell phoned Doncic to apologize and Doncic was like: "FOR WHAT?"

So, yeah, the matter was settled before people like OP got their panties in a wad over it.
Doesn’t change the fact that the guy shouldn’t have said it to start with. If the roles were reversed we would all be talking about this through the lens of systemic racism and white privilege. Maybe it is white privilege that makes some people upset over the double standard...i dunno.

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
Doesn’t change the fact that the guy shouldn’t have said it to start with. If the roles were reversed we would all be talking about this through the lens of systemic racism and white privilege. Maybe it is white privilege that makes some people upset over the double standard...i dunno.

I agree it’s a double standard and one cannot have it both ways - there should be a followed standard/guideline both ways in the nba and Harrell was wrong

but I also recognize the systemic racism/murder/police brutality & double standard treatment against the black race the last 400 years in this country comparative to whites - I’m not tryna start a race war on the bunker and I’m not saying this history means we do things wrong today, but any visit to a civil rights museum in Bham/JACKMS/MEMPTN should really open a racist’s eye

very complicated issue so white power bros don’t come at me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT