ADVERTISEMENT

Some douche canoe caused my flight to be delayed 40 minutes today…

alphatiger08

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 17, 2009
Dunwoody, GA
As usual, I boarded early with first class and was finishing my first cocktail, waiting on my second, when I noticed we didn’t look like we were about to pull back in time. I called the stewardess over to get me another drink since she hadn’t taken the initiative to bring it on her own… I asked her what the hold up was, as the flight should have been pushing back. She said there was an unruly passenger making a scene about some supposed luggage on the tarmac that he thought was his and was pitching a fit.

I looked back and saw sitting on the last row this dude that looked like the kid on Super Troopers that ate all the mushrooms… apparently, he was stoned out of his mind and had convinced himself that these three garbage bags, that the crew on the tarmac had been throwing their lunch trash into, was his luggage.

They tried to reason with him and tell him it was just trash, but he was persistent. Finally, the stewardess relayed to the ground crew to just throw the trash on the plane and they would dump it after we landed. 40 minutes of my time this dipshit cost me… after he passed out, I had the stewardess invite his wife to join me in the first class bathroom, so I did at least get a blumpkin for my troubles…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.