ADVERTISEMENT

So the guy that committed suicide in front of the White House was a.......

Russ47

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Auburn, Al
2013 graduate of Auburn, he was from Maylene, AL and graduated from Thompson H.S. Is anyone familiar with this guy, it's just kind of odd he would do this in front of the White House.

Maybe he wanted to make a statement? Though if he did you’d think he would have left a note somewhere......

Where is Thompson High School?

ETA: apparently Maylene is now part of Alabaster.

Reactions: Russ47
2013 graduate of Auburn, he was from Maylene, AL and graduated from Thompson H.S. Is anyone familiar with this guy, it's just kind of odd he would do this in front of the White House.
comrade trumpfmonov puts people into this type of mood - not surprised and more to come im sure..........it is the presidents fault.........he gives no hope

People never killed themselves when Obama was president.

not on the white house property or near but a few folks killed themselves and their families and left notes saying they did it because Obama was Satan and they refused for their families to live under his rule (I wish more did the same, but comrade trumpfmonov removing healthcare 27,000 a year will die..........so, it works out)

Maybe he wanted to make a statement? Though if he did you’d think he would have left a note somewhere......

Where is Thompson High School?

ETA: apparently Maylene is now part of Alabaster.
Not related to the story, but Thompson just opened the doors to their new high school and it’s crazy nice for a school building.

not on the white house property or near but a few folks killed themselves and their families and left notes saying they did it because Obama was Satan and they refused for their families to live under his rule (I wish more did the same, but comrade trumpfmonov removing healthcare 27,000 a year will die..........so, it works out)

Yikes

yup -- a few in the DMV area -- it made our local news but didnt go nationally too much...........and the folks who did it were well to do types......but couldnt stand that a black person was president and did what they did........killed their families and then themselves
Dude I’m not a fan of the president at all but you sound deranged and might need to call a hotline right now

I am not sad or anything -- I wish to harm nobody nor myself.......... why do I need a hotline because I remain consistent :) and I sound just as deranged as those silly bastards who threw dirt on G. W all those years :)

yup -- a few in the DMV area -- it made our local news but didnt go nationally too much...........and the folks who did it were well to do types......but couldnt stand that a black person was president and did what they did........killed their families and then themselves

I am not sad or anything -- I wish to harm nobody nor myself.......... why do I need a hotline because I remain consistent :) and I sound just as deranged as those silly bastards who threw dirt on G. W all those years :)

You sound very sick I hope you get the help you genuinely need

Also saw a report that said he left a journal with strange symbols and random words throughout. My guess is some sort of schizophrenia was a factor. Sad deal.

Off we go. Nice job.

BTW -- AUmazing you would speak to this response by me but ignore the security issues your forum/website have that I tried to warn you about..........proves you only care about your bottom line and traffic flow...............be well comrade

You sound very sick I hope you get the help you genuinely need

these are facts though -- you can google it and see that it is true......there were a few folks that killed themselves and their families due to Obama being president......I sound very, "not giving af if you accept what I say or not........and I refuse to smile more" #leftistSnowFlakes

these are facts though -- you can google it and see that it is true......there were a few folks that killed themselves and their families due to Obama being president......I sound very, "not giving af if you accept what I say or not........and I refuse to smile more" #leftistSnowFlakes

Numerous people murdered their families and then committed suicide AND left notes blaming Obama? That sounds lunatic fringe. Why not provide a link?

Reactions: MatthewJ
If only we had a PORE board for people who want to hear this shit

The fact he’s an Auburn alum makes this pertinent.

Also, we don’t know it’s even Trump related at this point. I mean, dude just may have wanted his last sight to be seeing the White House.

Reactions: Russ47 and wgbp
The fact he’s an Auburn alum makes this pertinent.

Also, we don’t know it’s even Trump related at this point. I mean, dude just may have wanted his last sight to be seeing the White House.

I was mostly refering to the guy who is talkinng about the families killing them selves because of #thanksobama

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
I’ve never seen someone provide a snopes link when being asked to prove something. Also, at the beginning it says false, so I didn’t read further.

that is cool -- you can pretend but we all know a good number of you hated Obama was president and the question is why...........when now you have this POS that has no ability to govern or lead and ya'll cuck him out

that is cool -- you can pretend but we all know a good number of you hated Obama was president and the question is why...........when now you have this POS that has no ability to govern or lead and ya'll cuck him out

I love how I get attacked by lunatic democrats and lunatic republicans. I don’t love how those two groups combine to be at least 75% of voters in a general election.

Reactions: Russ47 and MatthewJ

So I guess nobody on the board knew him.....

So I guess nobody on the board knew him.....
I guess the consensus is he was unknown by those on the Bunker. Pretty sad though, it seems he was reaching out and nobody cared. As for making a statement about Trump, and I don't know for sure, it was certainly not "the shot heard around the world."

I guess the consensus is he was unknown by those on the Bunker. Pretty sad though, it seems he was reaching out and nobody cared. As for making a statement about Trump, and I don't know for sure, it was certainly not "the shot heard around the world."

Believe I read several shots were fired, but didn’t appear to be in the direction of the White House. So doesn’t sound like a political statement.

So nobody on the bunker want to Thompson around this time? Or knew of this guy?

Reactions: Russ47
Believe I read several shots were fired, but didn’t appear to be in the direction of the White House. So doesn’t sound like a political statement.

So nobody on the bunker want to Thompson around this time? Or knew of this guy?
I can’t say I knew him well but I did know him from the Church I attended while at AU. He was younger than me but had a lot of mutual friends. Apparently he was struggling with stuff back then and those that knew him more than I did knew he had some problems. He was a very nice guy and not someone I thought would do something like this. He was living in Gainesville for some reason.

Not related to the story, but Thompson just opened the doors to their new high school and it’s crazy nice for a school building.

What do you expect for 80 million? My old High School (Chelsea) was built fornlike 9 million in 1992.

Trump has done more for the US in his short time as President then what Obama did in his 8 years. If you don't like Trump, I say take the extra money from your 401K and paycheck that you are receiving due to Trump and donate it.

Reactions: Lungbuster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT