ADVERTISEMENT

So now the NFL is fining players 15k if they get Covid and aren’t vaccinated…

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is total BS! F the NFL and POS Goodell
The infuriating part is that "get Covid" probably means "testing positive" with a test not designed (as emphatically expressed by it's designer) to diagnose. It's random as hell.

If it is not in said players contract to adhere to such political B's then they should tell them to taking a flying f.

Certainly not. Any source will tell you so. But keep on hee hawing. It’s brilliant entertainment.
Science in this sh#t show has been wrong as much as it’s been right. And we haven’t begun to see the ramifications of these lockdowns to the younger generation. 38% increase of opioid use, 31% increase of youth mental health issues. But keep on following fauci science, it’s been so consistent and accurate thus far….

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-war-on-reality-gutentag

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
You are paid to play. Not be sick for 2 weeks because you turned down a free shot that prevents you from dying from Covid.

This is total BS! F the NFL and POS Goodell
Yes how dare Goodell look at for the overall health of the league? Let them exercise their right to refuse the vaccine and make everyone sick even if it costs people their lives dammit. This is America by gosh!!!!!

Reactions: TigerFur
Science in this sh#t show has been wrong as much as it’s been right. And we haven’t begun to see the ramifications of these lockdowns to the younger generation. 38% increase of opioid use, 31% increase of youth mental health issues. But keep on following fauci science, it’s been so consistent and accurate thus far….

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-war-on-reality-gutentag
Here ya go dipshit. Sorry facts don’t care about you alt right feelings.

Yes how dare Goodell look at for the overall health of the league? Let them exercise their right to refuse the vaccine and make everyone sick even if it costs people their lives dammit. This is America by gosh!!!!!
You mean the sniffles, Jesus Christ snowflake

You are paid to play. Not be sick for 2 weeks because you turned down a free shot that prevents you from dying from Covid.
It doesn’t prevent you though, there has already been thousands of reported deaths. I can see that as a reason to not want it

It doesn’t prevent you though, there has already been thousands of reported deaths. I can see that as a reason to not want it
99% of all deaths are from NON VACCINATED. millions have died, a few thousand out of millions vaccinated are good odds you will not only live but not miss any work.

99% of all deaths are from NON VACCINATED. millions have died, a few thousand out of millions vaccinated are good odds you will not only live but not miss any work.
Good odds aren’t what you stated in your previous post and odds don’t matter it’s still a possibility, so maybe that makes a lot of people hesitant considering how née the vaccine is and we aren’t even talking about the possibility of long term issues that could show up 3-5 years or longer down the road. Nobody knows. There’s a lot of unknown and I fully understand that. That’s why I have no problem if someone chooses not to get it. Doesn’t make them dumb or a clown as some on here would like to be judgmental and say.

You mean the sniffles, Jesus Christ snowflake
A snowflake that served his country not only in peace time but in conflict. I may be alot of things but I'm far from a snowflake. Thank you for your typical liberal insult. Ignorance runs rampant these days

A snowflake that served his country not only in peace time but in conflict. I may be alot of things but I'm far from a snowflake. Thank you for your typical liberal insult. Ignorance runs rampant these days
I don’t give a shot if you served or not the comments you’ve made are snowflake through and through. Go clamber to Biden and the left like the pvssy you are

I don’t give a shot if you served or not the comments you’ve made are snowflake through and through. Go clamber to Biden and the left like the pvssy you are
Buddy I tell you what you come find me and call me that face to face. Moron

Buddy I tell you what you come find me and call me that face to face. Moron
Lol gladly dipshit go ahead and post your address I’ll be glad to show up you ****ing clown ass lib. Would be one more liberal I can check off as a much needed ass whoopin. Oh btw, I served too jack ass. LFG

Severe side effects from vaccines are extremely rare in the US, and if they do occur they occur within the first few months. Severe long term side effects are unheard of. The technology used in the COVID vaccine isn’t new. It has been studied for years and used in other treatments without issue. Your concerns are ridiculous and unwarranted.

Public schools have required vaccines for decades and it was never an issue until orange man came along and made you feel validated and empowered in your idiotic notions. Hee haw on brother.

I believe you made several statements in that post that are patently false.

We've had quite a few severe side-effects with MANY vaccines, and we typically have kinks that have to be worked out of most vaccines, (despite multiple trials that occur over YEARS before they are released and approved for public use). Saying that issues never occur beyond the "first few months" is only propaganda. (See this article HERE). We have issues sometimes, even for common vaccines such as the DTAP. This quote is from the CDC itself, (which frequently downplays or hides negative info on vaccines). "Very rarely, long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, or permanent brain damage may happen after DTaP vaccination."

It's deceptive to equate the new mRNA vaccine with the vaccines that "Public schools have required", as they are the same only in name. The new mRNA vaccine is based on COMPLETELY new technology for which we have NO mid-term or long-term data, therefore they carry significantly more risk than the vaccines based on old, tried and true data that we have decades of data on, (and these are the vaccines that the schools have always required).

I'll ask you just a couple of questions regarding your statements that the technology in the new mRNA vaccine "isn't new".

1) When is the first time these new vaccines were pushed across the line for use by the general public???

2) How much data on them do we have for the mid-term or long-term???

@karlhungus12, @AYounce, @TigerFur

• Haha

We've had quite a few severe side-effects with MANY vaccines, and we typically have kinks that have to be worked out of most vaccines, (despite multiple trials that occur over YEARS before they are released and approved for public use). Saying that issues never occur beyond the "first few months" is only propaganda. (See this article HERE). We have issues sometimes, even for common vaccines such as the DTAP. This quote is from the CDC itself, (which frequently downplays or hides negative info on vaccines). "Very rarely, long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, or permanent brain damage may happen after DTaP vaccination."

It's deceptive to equate the new mRNA vaccine with the vaccines that "Public schools have required", as they are the same only in name. The new mRNA vaccine is based on COMPLETELY new technology for which we have NO mid-term or long-term data, therefore they carry significantly more risk than the vaccines based on old, tried and true data that we have decades of data on, (and these are the vaccines that the schools have always required).

I'll ask you just a couple of questions regarding your statements that the technology in the new mRNA vaccine "isn't new".

1) When is the first time these new vaccines were pushed across the line for use by the general public???

Run along clown. I stopped reading your ridiculous anti-vaxxer walls of text a long time ago. You’re not someone to be taken seriously.

You repeatedly lie about the technology used in the vaccine.

Run along clown. I stopped reading your ridiculous anti-vaxxer walls of text a long time ago. You’re not someone to be taken seriously.

But EVERYONE else will read them and see how false your statements were. I provided links for them too so that they can get the truth.

Bottom line, you ran from the questions because they were mic droppers. Everyone else, please answer the questions for yourselves, and the truth will be obvious. The companies that made the new vaccines even admit that they are "novel vaccines", built upon "completely new technology".

It's hard to grasp a person that isn't trying to ascertain truth, but who only argues just to "be right". The type who run, insult and call names when they are proven wrong, and who aren't man enough to even consider truth when they are corrected, (as we will ALL be wrong at times). That's how intelligent folks learn and grow, (and those who don't, will NOT learn and grow).

• Haha
But EVERYONE else will read them and see how false your statements were. I provided links for them too so that they can get the truth.

Bottom line, you ran from the questions because they were mic droppers. Everyone else, please answer the questions for yourselves, and the truth will be obvious.

It's hard to grasp a person that isn't trying to ascertain truth, but who only argues just to "be right". The type who run, insult and call names when they are proven wrong, and who aren't man enough to even consider truth when they are corrected, (as we will ALL be wrong at times). That's how intelligent folks learn and grow, (and those who don't, will NOT learn and grow).
Did. Not. Read. Run along clown. No reasonable person takes you seriously. You blatantly lie about the vaccine in every post.

Did. Not. Read. Run along clown. No reasonable person takes you seriously. You blatantly lie in every post.

I have 20+ years on these boards, where I've been fortunate enough to call many things years ahead of them happening, (though we are all wrong at times). I'll let my track record on integrity and earnest attempts to group together and conduct intelligent discourse so that we can attain the best approximation of the truth possible, speak for itself.

No real man interested in intelligent discourse deflects, calls names and runs. Go back and see the edit. Even the very companies that MADE THE VACCINES admit that they are novel vaccines, (ie. NEW), built on "completely new technology".

Can others weigh in and help me out here? Have I bumped my head, or do the questions I asked make sense???

• Haha
I have 20+ years on these boards, where I've been fortunate enough to call many things years ahead of them happening, (though we are all wrong at times). I'll let my track record on integrity and earnest attempts to group together and conduct intelligent discourse so that we can attain the best approximation of the truth possible, speak for itself.

No real man interested in intelligent discourse deflects, calls names and runs. Go back and see the edit. Even the very companies that MADE THE VACCINES admit that they are novel vaccines, (ie. NEW), built on "completely new technology".
Did. Not. Read. Run along clown. No reasonable person takes you seriously. You blatantly lie about the vaccine in every post.

@karlhungus12, @AYounce, @TigerFur
You linked a study from an ACTUAL anti-vaccinationist 🤣🤣🤣. Someone who published a paper attempting to link the vaccine to prion diseases, Alzheimer’s, ALS, and other neurodegenerative disorders… without specifying his methods 🤣. The American Council on Science and Health published a paper completely debunking his ridiculous claims due to no evidence and found it was “entirely speculative” 🤣🤣🤣.

You are an absolute hack and someone never to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
You linked a study from an ACTUAL anti-vaccinationist 🤣🤣🤣. Someone who published a paper attempting to link the vaccine to prion diseases, Alzheimer’s, ALS, and other neurodegenerative disorders… without specifying his methods 🤣. The American Council on Science and Health published a paper completely debunking his ridiculous claims due to no evidence and found it was “entirely speculative” 🤣🤣🤣.

You are an absolute hack and someone never to be taken seriously.

First off, I know that you don't know anything about the post, because you are an upstanding guy just FULL of integrity, who told me that you don't read a single word of my "walls of text", (LOL!).

1) Did you, or did you not READ the paper, and if you did, did you understand it???

2) Did you fact check the statement from the CDC that supported what I said?

3) Are you going to answer the questions? If you are not going to engage, then please stop the lying and games.

Hint: There is a CLEAR reason you are dodging the questions, and refuse to respond to the post. You're taking one of the most pathetic approaches to interaction ensuring that we can't make any progress. When you are presented with things you cannot refute, you call names and run.

• Haha
First off, I know that you don't know anything about the post, because you are an upstanding guy just FULL of integrity, who told me that you don't read a single word of my "walls of text", (LOL!).

1) Did you, or did you not READ the paper, and if you did, did you understand it???

2) Did you fact check the statement from the CDC that supported what I said?

3) Are you going to answer the questions? If you are not going to engage, then please stop the lying and games.

Hint: There is a CLEAR reason you are dodging the questions, and refuse to respond to the post. You're taking one of the most pathetic approaches to interaction ensuring that we can't make any progress. When you are presented with things you cannot refute, you call names
Did not read. Time and time again you prove to lie about the vaccination and now you have linked studies from an anti-vaccinationist that has already been debunked 🤣. You are a clown and a hack that is not to be taken seriously.

Did not read. Time and time again you prove to lie about the vaccination and now you have linked studies from an anti-vaccinationist that has already been debunked 🤣. You are a clown and a hack that is not to be taken seriously.

If you "did not read", then shut up. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. It's VERY easy to get labeled as an "anti-vaxxer" these days, and you've made the VERY bad decision to become a minion of Stomp, and trust his judgement.

Me and my entire family routinely take vaccines...all of them, (except I don't take the Flu vaccine every year). You clearly can NOT just come out calling name and dissing someone and you've not even read their posts to know what they had to say. It's the height of stupidity, caveman'ism, and it's what a few of you do over on the PoReMu board. That crap doesn't work in the real world. You have to bow up and come with a cogent argument, or again...shut up.

Had you read what I posted, you wouldn't have been able to fade a single point, (which is why you tucked tail, ran, and came back with the silly, sophomoric and destructive partisan patty cake routine that the little boys operate with). Stop being a Stomp acolyte, and work on developing your own brain, (or maybe this is a 2nd account for Stomp). You can't point out a SINGLE lie I've ever told regarding vaccination. I dare you to go find even an honest mistake, and post it. #JiminyCricketsInDaHouse

If you "did not read", then shut up. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. It's VERY easy to get labeled as an "anti-vaxxer" these days, and you've made the VERY bad decision to become a minion of Stomp, and trust his judgement.

Me and my entire family routinely take vaccines...all of them, (except I don't take the Flu vaccine every year). You clearly can NOT just come out calling name and dissing someone and you've not even read their posts to know what they had to say. It's the height of stupidity, caveman'ism, and it's what a few of you do over on the PoReMu board. That crap doesn't work in the real world. You have to bow up and come with a cogent argument, or again...shut up.

Had you read what I posted, you wouldn't have been able to fade a single point, (which is why you tucked tail, ran, and came back with the silly, sophomoric and destructive partisan patty cake routine that the little boys operate with). Stop being a Stomp acolyte, and work on developing your own brain, (or maybe this is a 2nd account for Stomp). You can't point out a SINGLE lie I've ever told regarding vaccination. I dare you to go find even an honest mistake, and post it. #JiminyCricketsInDaHouse
Did not read. You’re a hack that posts debunked “studies” from anti-vaccinationists. Run along clown. You’re not be taken seriously.

Did not read. You’re a hack that posts debunked “studies” from anti-vaccinationists. Run along clown. You’re not be taken seriously.

Always favor the truth over "winning". That partisan crap is ruining our country. Back to the key points.

The very companies that made the vaccines admit that they are "novel vaccines", built off of "completely new technologies". Case closed. It's completely settled, check and mate.

Lol gladly dipshit go ahead and post your address I’ll be glad to show up you ****ing clown ass lib. Would be one more liberal I can check off as a much needed ass whoopin. Oh btw, I served too jack ass. LFG
This is way too far. You will not threaten other members like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT