ADVERTISEMENT

So now the NFL is fining players 15k if they get Covid and aren’t vaccinated…

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pathetic comparison. Sleeping in isn’t injecting something foreign into your body that could potentially have fatal side effects. What an idiot
They aren’t forced into taking the drug though. They are given the option to vaccinate or not get vaccinated. If the later is chosen and they get infected, they will receive a fine. League is protecting their interests because forfeits are costly.

Millionaire players can’t afford a 15,000 fine? They’re not going to test positive over and over throughout the season.

Lol this coming from someone who sided with the kind who started all of by telling everyone not to trust Trumps vaccine. Oh the irony. Dumbass liberals
I’ve never told anyone not to trust the vaccine. But it’s interesting that you now agree with the ‘dumbass liberals’.

Here’s your fellow anti-vaxxer Alabamians begging for the vaccines on their deathbeds. Your misinformation is killing people.

Reactions: benacton
Lol this coming from someone who sided with the kind who started all of by telling everyone not to trust Trumps vaccine. Oh the irony. Dumbass liberals

So liberals telling people not to trust Trump's vaccine are stupid, but conservatives saying not to trust Biden's vaccine are smart?

I mean, the vaccines we have were going to be the same no matter the President. Just because some on the left were dumb in their viewpoints, doesn't justify some on the right having the same viewpoints now does it?

wow if true. And wow if you supported the vaccine then!
Pelosi and all the rest of the dems were making it public not to trust the Trump vaccine. They were touting it. They carried that speech on for months until Biden took office then did a full 180 and are now damn near trying to force people to take it or you are evil. Party of hypocrites

• Haha
Reactions: Gusmus and SigBitty
So liberals telling people not to trust Trump's vaccine are stupid, but conservatives saying not to trust Biden's vaccine are smart?

I mean, the vaccines we have were going to be the same no matter the President. Just because some on the left were dumb in their viewpoints, doesn't justify some on the right having the same viewpoints now does it?
I said nothing about people being smart or stupid when it comes to trusting the vaccine. Libs were very hypocritical in their approach when Trump was in office to now. That’s fact, the conservatives that are trying to say the vaccine is bad and urging people not to get it isn’t smart either. That’s not my beef. It’s when people or companies overstep and try and force it on people. It’s their choice. Why should someone be segregated or fined or looked at as disgusting or dumb if they choose not to get a vaccine that has been out less than 8 months with massive research still ongoing and it hasn’t even been fully FDA approved yet. It’s about people’s rights to choose but if they don’t choose a certain way they are being mistreated. That’s what’s wrong

• Haha
It is not politics but fundamental common sense.
Lmao if you don’t think the NFL is all about politics now. Hence starting the woke so called black national anthem. Yea let’s not have just one that is for every American but let’s single out blacks because that’s what the left tells is is good, or going in hard about this vaccine, etc. that’s all political stunts wether you want to admit it or not

• Haha
I’ve never told anyone not to trust the vaccine. But it’s interesting that you now agree with the ‘dumbass liberals’.

Here’s your fellow anti-vaxxer Alabamians begging for the vaccines on their deathbeds. Your misinformation is killing people.
I’m not an anti vaxxer, nor do I agree with any liberal agenda nowadays. Guess you are talking out of your ass again

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
I said nothing about people being smart or stupid when it comes to trusting the vaccine. Libs were very hypocritical in their approach when Trump was in office to now. That’s fact, the conservatives that are trying to say the vaccine is bad and urging people not to get it isn’t smart either. That’s not my beef. It’s when people or companies overstep and try and force it on people. It’s their choice. Why should someone be segregated or fined or looked at as disgusting or dumb if they choose not to get a vaccine that has been out less than 8 months with massive research still ongoing and it hasn’t even been fully FDA approved yet. It’s about people’s rights to choose but if they don’t choose a certain way they are being mistreated. That’s what’s wrong

Not sure why it not being FDA approved yet matters in the grand scheme of things. The FDA is a federal agency. The people not getting it now, because of the government saying they should aren't going to get it later when a government agency says it's okay. They won't just magically start trusting the government.

Reactions: warchief64
Pelosi and all the rest of the dems were making it public not to trust the Trump vaccine. They were touting it. They carried that speech on for months until Biden took office then did a full 180 and are now damn near trying to force people to take it or you are evil. Party of hypocrites
Both sides are slap full of hypocrites

Not sure why it not being FDA approved yet matters in the grand scheme of things. The FDA is a federal agency. The people not getting it now, because of the government saying they should aren't going to get it later when a government agency says it's okay. They won't just magically start trusting the government.
Do you not think if the government backed the **** off and stopped forcing people and segregating those who haven’t gotten it, that more people would get the trust, do their own research and feel more comfortable at some point to get it? Feeling forced to do something or being told you are dumb because what you choose isn’t what the left wants is never going to do anyone any good

• Haha
I’m not an anti vaxxer, nor do I agree with any liberal agenda nowadays. Guess you are talking out of your ass again
You are quite literally an anti-vaxxer. And you certainly just admitted to agreeing with democratic leaders.

You are quite literally an anti-vaxxer. And you certainly just admitted to agreeing with democratic leaders.
How the **** am I am anti vaxxer when I was literally getting my Pfizer shot the first 3 weeks it was available. You are a complete moron. You need to understand the difference in anti vax and pro choice. There’s a big difference .

• Haha
How the **** am I am anti vaxxer when I was literally getting my Pfizer shot the first 3 weeks it was available. You are a complete moron. You need to understand the difference in anti vax and pro choice. There’s a big difference .
Imagine getting the vaccine and still encouraging people not to get the vaccine 🤣. Elite level of hee hawing you’re pulling off. Good show

Explains to me what’s good about fining players if they get Covid because they chose not to get a new and unproven vaccine that has shown side effects wether it’s small numbered or not. It’s wrong. There’s no way to spin it without putting your liberal political bull shit all over it
They cost the business they work for to shut down and lose money. No way they should get paid for that week. They don't have to work there.

Do you not think if the government backed the **** off and stopped forcing people and segregating those who haven’t gotten it, that more people would get the trust, do their own research and feel more comfortable at some point to get it? Feeling forced to do something or being told you are dumb because what you choose isn’t what the left wants is never going to do anyone any good

No. The moment Biden said he got the vaccine you were going to have a group of conservatives lash out against it, and a group of liberals fall in line salivating to get it.

Conversely, if Trump was still in office and he got the vaccine, you would have a group of liberals lash out against it, and a group of conservatives fall in line salivating to get it.

That's where we are in this country. Instead of working together, there has been a line drawn in the sand. One side is "elephant good, donkey bad" and the other is "elephant bad, donkey good". And both sides will say it's the others fault that the country is like this, because neither side wants to take ownership of anything. It's always the other side's fault.

I've seen old ass men act like the millennials they complain about, and I've seen gen-Zers have the "get off my lawn" mentality they complain about. Everyone is a hypocrite in this day and age.

No. The moment Biden said he got the vaccine you were going to have a group of conservatives lash out against it, and a group of liberals fall in line salivating to get it.

Conversely, if Trump was still in office and he got the vaccine, you would have a group of liberals lash out against it, and a group of conservatives fall in line salivating to get it.

That's where we are in this country. Instead of working together, there has been a line drawn in the sand. One side is "elephant good, donkey bad" and the other is "elephant bad, donkey good". And both sides will say it's the others fault that the country is like this, because neither side wants to take ownership of anything. It's always the other side's fault.

I've seen old ass men act like the millennials they complain about, and I've seen gen-Zers have the "get off my lawn" mentality they complain about. Everyone is a hypocrite in this day and age.
Um Trump did get the vaccine and never told anyone not to get it btw. He encouraged civil liberties and allowed people to think and make the choice for themselves where Biden wants to just force it on everyone which only causes further pushback, especially those that don’t like Biden and there’s at least 74 million that doesn’t probably a lot more now.

They cost the business they work for to shut down and lose money. No way they should get paid for that week. They don't have to work there.
Again this isn’t an employee showing up high or stealing from his company. This is regarding a medical substance being injected that is still new on the market and while the chance is low, thousands have had severe side effects or death from it. I can see how that can scare people or make people not want to take a vaccine that’s only been out 7-8 months now.

Good, fvck these Ma Freedaums people. Your right to ignore science and aid the spread of Covid variants affects everyone, not just those too stupid to get the vaccine
The people that cry “it’s science” crack me up. There are a million different angles to science. Like the human body, and it’s amazing ability to have the best immune defense available. Science has proven this.

Reactions: aler
What the flu vaccination gonna cost them?

a $15,000 fine ain't gonna sting anywhere near as much as players losing salaries = 1/17th of their annual contract for not being able to play in games cancelled to to forfeit.

WDE
Why in the hell should a professional athlete in their prime of their life be forced to put a potentially dangerous drug in their body to protect a coward who fears the virus. If you are afraid get the shot . If not don’t. Christ I am
So sick of this crap

Um Trump did get the vaccine and never told anyone not to get it btw. He encouraged civil liberties and allowed people to think and make the choice for themselves where Biden wants to just force it on everyone which only causes further pushback, especially those that don’t like Biden and there’s at least 74 million that doesn’t probably a lot more now.

You're making the assumption him getting it out of office is the same as him getting it in office. I mean didn't he get Covid? Why would he get the shot if he had natural immunities?

The people that cry “it’s science” crack me up. There are a million different angles to science. Like the human body, and it’s amazing ability to have the best immune defense available. Science has proven this.
Such an amazing immune defense that the only people dying from COVID are the ones that aren’t vaccinated. Hee haw hee haw

Reactions: benacton
Severe side effects from vaccines are extremely rare in the US, and if they do occur they occur within the first few months. Severe long term side effects are unheard of. The technology used in the COVID vaccine isn’t new. It has been studied for years and used in other treatments without issue. Your concerns are ridiculous and unwarranted.

Public schools have required vaccines for decades and it was never an issue until orange man came along and made you feel validated and empowered in your idiotic notions. Hee haw on brother.
It’s really simple moron. If you believe the vaccine will protect you take the damn thing. It readily available to everyone. Those who don’t want it know the risks let them pass. Everywhere who wants to feel safe can. ……..

• Haha
You're making the assumption him getting it out of office is the same as him getting it in office. I mean didn't he get Covid? Why would he get the shot if he had natural immunities?
Idk maybe to help people that liked him see and be an example for them. Who knows. I didn’t get a shot because Trump did or because Biden says I’m bad if I don’t. I’m not making any assumptions

Where is the source on this? I'm seeing they will be fined if they're not vaccinated and not following COVID protocols (not masking, etc.), not if they get the virus. Just put a f*cking mask on, Christ.

Such an amazing immune defense that the only people dying from COVID are the ones that aren’t vaccinated. Hee haw hee haw
Wrong. Notice how many millions recovered from the virus without a vaccination?

It’s really simple moron. If you believe the vaccine will protect you take the damn thing. It readily available to everyone. Those who don’t want it know the risks let them pass. Everywhere who wants to feel safe can. ……..
It’s really simple moron. Get vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT