ADVERTISEMENT

So now the NFL is fining players 15k if they get Covid and aren’t vaccinated…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explains to me what’s good about fining players if they get Covid because they chose not to get a new and unproven vaccine that has shown side effects wether it’s small numbered or not. It’s wrong. There’s no way to spin it without putting your liberal political bull shit all over it

This is going to get ugly.
I don’t see how it cant. You know there are plenty of superstars that don’t have it and don’t want it aka Deandre Hopkins already coming out about it. They want to piss off the players that make the league. Gonna be numerous lawsuits if they start fining people. Might as well go back to segregation to while they are at it

Explains to me what’s good about fining players if they get Covid because they chose not to get a new and unproven vaccine that has shown side effects wether it’s small numbered or not. It’s wrong. There’s no way to spin it without putting your liberal political bull shit all over it

The fine isn't for getting covid. OP is fake news.
Also "unproven" is fake news

The fine isn't for getting covid. OP is fake news.
Also "unproven" is fake news
Yea it’s also for any unvaccinated person not wearing fb a mask or not standing in their segregated area, etc which is even worse. Also, Bruce Arians while discussing it said it’s “League Rules” not his rules and he will be enforcing it. So **** off lib

I can’t imagine being this upset about a rule in a league I don’t play in on a Saturday
Yea I can’t imagine about just general society doing what’s right and not hand tying and segregating people because they choose not to trust a new vaccine yet.

The nfl put rules in place. The nfl created a punishment if you violate the rules. This isn't groundbreaking information
It’s a blatant violation of people’s right to choose.

I’m okay with this rule. Punishment is not career threatening and players can decide if they want to leave fines up to chance of infection or not.

Yea it’s also for any unvaccinated person not wearing fb a mask or not standing in their segregated area, etc which is even worse. Also, Bruce Arians while discussing it said it’s “League Rules” not his rules and he will be enforcing it. So **** off lib

There are rules and there are consequences. If you don't want the consequences of breaking a rule, don't break the rule. If you don't like the rule your employer creates, quit.

There are rules and there are consequences. If you don't want the consequences of breaking a rule, don't break the rule. If you don't like the rule your employer creates, quit.
It’s sad your simple mind can’t see what’s wrong with this relating to this subject

I’m okay with this rule. Punishment is not career threatening and players can decide if they want to leave fines up to chance of infection or not.
Just another way to try and manipulate people into getting a vaccine they may not want. “ hey guys you can choose to do whatever but oh yea if you don’t choose what we want we are gonna fine you and segregate you”.

It’s sad your simple mind can’t see what’s wrong with this relating to this subject

The subject is punishment for breaking rules. It happens. Stop complaining about rules an employer you don't have to (and will never be able to) work for is enforcing. This is like all things. If you don't like something an employer is doing, leave!

Reactions: stutsman23
a $15,000 fine ain't gonna sting anywhere near as much as players losing salaries = 1/17th of their annual contract for not being able to play in games cancelled to to forfeit.

WDE

Reactions: AYounce
When players get fined for showing up late to 7am team meetings are you this fired up because players didn’t get to choose how long they could sleep in? Also, do you even watch the NFL bro. Many of y’all have already sworn it off.
This is a pathetic comparison. Sleeping in isn’t injecting something foreign into your body that could potentially have fatal side effects. What an idiot

Severe side effects from vaccines are extremely rare in the US, and if they do occur they occur within the first few months. Severe long term side effects are unheard of. The technology used in the COVID vaccine isn’t new. It has been studied for years and used in other treatments without issue. Your concerns are ridiculous and unwarranted.

Public schools have required vaccines for decades and it was never an issue until orange man came along and made you feel validated and empowered in your idiotic notions. Hee haw on brother.

Last edited:
Severe side effects from vaccines are extremely rare in the US, and if they do occur they occur within the first few months. Severe long term side effects are unheard of. The technology used in the COVID vaccine isn’t new. It has been studied for decades and used in other treatments without issue. Your concerns are ridiculous and unwarranted.

Public schools have required vaccines for decades and it was never an issue until orange man came along and made you feel validated in your idiotic notions. Hee haw on brother.
Lol this coming from someone who sided with the kind who started all of by telling everyone not to trust Trumps vaccine. Oh the irony. Dumbass liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT