ADVERTISEMENT

So my job is requiring all employees to get the vaccine.

It’s crazy that wackos will quit they job before getting a vaccine while they been getting vaccines their whole life. Also, this is kind of a time where we are trying to stop covid and the only way to do that is with vaccines. I guess some can get the vaccine or file for unemployment

A lot of people talk a big game but when the rubber meets the road, they cave. I'll be interested to hear from you how many actually quit.
Completely agree. The loudest people I work with, typically don’t have another option for employment. Now I wouldn’t put it past them to try and get a fake vac card, or go to some holistic doctor who would be willing to give them one without receiving the actual vaccination.

It’s taken much longer than it should have but it’s nice to see the unvaccinated completely shunned from society.
Wow ok let’s bring back segregation and completely treat people that make a choice about their body and life that you don’t agree with, like they are the worst people ever. Jesus guy. You know this kind of talk is why this country is so divided

It’s crazy that wackos will quit they job before getting a vaccine while they been getting vaccines their whole life. Also, this is kind of a time where we are trying to stop covid and the only way to do that is with vaccines. I guess some can get the vaccine or file for unemployment
Why are they wackos? They may have real reasons not to get it and this vaccine is new it’s not been researched for 50 years like a lot of other ones have. I’m not closed minded and I can understand people having the choice either way

Wow ok let’s bring back segregation and completely treat people that make a choice about their body and life that you don’t agree with, like they are the worst people ever. Jesus guy. You know this kind of talk is why this country is so divided
Lol at this comparison. As everyone knows by now it’s not about their health it’s about them spreading it around and fuggin it up for everyone else. They are welcome to hunker down in their home until it’s over or they’re ready to get the shot.

Reactions: auva and au_goat

Well the other way to stop it is to hit herd immunity through natural spread. I think everyone acknowledges that the vaccine has a lower death rate than getting the virus, so that means that anyone who refuses to get the vaccine is advocating for either more death or they don't want the virus to stop.

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
This is interesting. I have a friend that has MS. His neurologist actually told him NOT to get the vaccine because he was worried it may actually have an adverse reaction with him (I’m by no means a neurologist, but I’m sure most here are). Granted, people with serious medical stuff are the minority, but I wonder what employers will do with a situation like that. Doctors excuse saying he/she shouldn’t get the vaccine?

Doesn't affect me, but looks like unemployment may be going up here soon.

The EUA the vaccine is being produced under, states that it can’t be mandated, only voluntary. So are people just ignoring the law? Or does the EUA only matter in the fact that pharmaceutical companies can’t be sued for side effects or damages incurred taking the vaccine?

This is interesting. I have a friend that has MS. His neurologist actually told him NOT to get the vaccine because he was worried it may actually have an adverse reaction with him (I’m by no means a neurologist, but I’m sure most here are). Granted, people with serious medical stuff are the minority, but I wonder what employers will do with a situation like that. Doctors excuse saying he/she shouldn’t get the vaccine?
That person needs to work from home and stay home until this pandemic ends. That’s my suggestion as a message board moderator.

Why are they wackos? They may have real reasons not to get it and this vaccine is new it’s not been researched for 50 years like a lot of other ones have. I’m not closed minded and I can understand people having the choice either way

Imagine genuinely thinking other vaccines were tested for 50 years prior to people taking them lmfao.

Do you really think all the vaccines we take and shoot up our month old babies with were all studied for decades before we started taking them? Even moreso in exigent circumstances such as Polio?

No dude... people started taking them after trials of a year or so and like less than a million trial participants. We are 17 months from COVID vaxx trials starting and only about 4 BILLION doses in. Just not enough research!

Imagine genuinely thinking other vaccines were tested for 50 years prior to people taking them lmfao.

Do you really think all the vaccines we take and shoot up our month old babies with were all studied for decades before we started taking them? Even moreso in exigent circumstances such as Polio?

No dude... people started taking them after trials of a year or so and like less than a million trial participants. We are 17 months from COVID vaxx trials starting and only about 4 BILLION doses in. Just not enough research!
Also technology is leaps and bounds beyond what it was when we were developing those old vaccines. Some people act like because it took a long time to develop something 75 years ago that those same principles apply today.

Lol at this comparison. As everyone knows by now it’s not about their health it’s about them spreading it around and fuggin it up for everyone else. They are welcome to hunker down in their home until it’s over or they’re ready to get the shot.
The vaccine doesn’t keep the virus from spreading or people wouldn’t be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.

Because many have made the choice based on political leanings. Wackos.
Democrats = Get it. It’s your patriotic duty

Patriots = Better not. It’s your patriotic duty

Also Democrats = We’ll give you another stimulus check. Just do it ok

Reactions: Mikecb22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT