ADVERTISEMENT

So majority of city council in Minneapolis supports

kevnaminute

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2009
Disbanding the police dep

fbuEUMk.gif

(Sorry - wanted an excuse to drop the Dodgeball gif)

Disbanding the police dep

fbuEUMk.gif

(Sorry - wanted an excuse to drop the Dodgeball gif)
That’s going to work our great. Welcome to roving gangs of brown shirts selectively enforcing whatever law still will exist in the city. Such a disgrace. Police departments are not systematically racist and all this will do is hurt the community the city swore to protect

Last edited:
There has to be more to it than Minneapolis is disbanding their police Dept? Does anyone have a link to an article about this?

Reactions: DM8
The entire world since the Roman Empire:

Police/Constables are necessary.

Woke Millenials:

We know better from our extensive experience.

I can’t wait to see how this unfolds.
These people were allowed to sit at the grown up table as pre teens.

Thank you. Wow. Holy Shit. I hope that is just some political posturing because that seems black hole stupid to me. I’m interested to research how that policy worked out for Compton and the other towns that implemented that strategy
It’s not posturing. It’s what they want. The liberal mayor doesn’t even want it...and got booed out of the protest. Only Switzerland and the Vatican have no uniformed police....but they are way smaller and homogenic than the US.

Thank you. Wow. Holy Shit. I hope that is just some political posturing because that seems black hole stupid to me. I’m interested to research how that policy worked out for Compton and the other towns that implemented that strategy

They are serious about this. There is a push across the country. LA county mayor is cutting the budget of the police department in the middle of riots.

Would they bring in a privatized police force? That'd be interesting. These neighborhoods that hate police will quickly find themselves wanted to hire someone when murder and theft go through the roof.

Yep. He has on his cute little beta male hipster clothes and everything. He’s just not far enough left for them...or he has a functioning brain.
I mean what could go wrong?

I read yesterday that a town in Oregon is removing all resource officers from their schools and no police officers will be at school functions and sporting events.

There is a reason for the republic or for the Supreme Court being insulated from the majority. Because the majority can be idiots.

Cant wait to watch businesses close shop after they hear only neighborhood watch will be defending their turf.

Their mayor was not received well when he pushed back on not defunding the police department.

https://abc11.com/minneapolis-mayor-booed-jacob-frey-defund-police/6236009/

So the mayor was booed for saying only morons want to defund the police department and he couldn’t take it? Too bad, being mayor is a tough job that he asked for. I can guarantee that a MAJOR majority of the Twin Cities want a police department. End the war on drugs, don’t end your police department.

Reactions: karlhungus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT