ADVERTISEMENT

So is 'bitch' the new N word?

D-ZER13

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE
Jan 5, 2002
A congress women is saying being called a bitch is abusive and unacceptable.

I would honestly like to know the context first, but how can she seriously call this abuse? I've asked the love of my life before why she was being such a bitch (RIP).

I guess I am a chauvinistic, abusive POS in 2020.....

Good grief.....

I would honestly like to know the context first, but how can she seriously call this abuse? I've asked the love of my life before why she was being such a bitch (RIP).

Good grief.....
Quit being a bitch.

Good grief.....
Dang Op you're the equivalent of the N-word and the C-word’s baby, if that baby was raised by all the bad words for jews.
($1 to Rick Sanchez)

Good grief.....

I don't know that it rises to the level of the n-word, but it's definitely sexist and insulting when you're using it against a coworker or colleague just because you don't like their stance on something. It's the kind of insult generally reserved for a woman anytime a man thinks she's too bossy or something. Not to mention, it's just unprofessional and childish.

In the words of the esteemed John Mulaney " If you're comparing the badness of two words, and you won’t even say one of them? That's the worse word."

That being said it's still rude af to use either word.

I don't know that it rises to the level of the n-word, but it's definitely sexist and insulting when you're using it against a coworker or colleague just because you don't like their stance on something. It's the kind of insult generally reserved for a woman anytime a man thinks she's too bossy or something. Not to mention, it's just unprofessional and childish.
I get your point of view. It's definitely unprofessional in those instances, but would you consider it abuse?

Reactions: fntiger
I get your point of view. It's definitely unprofessional in those instances, but would you consider it abuse?

Sure. In this context, it's a way that men in the workplace try to get women they consider mouthy or bossy to shut up. Is it the worst sort of abusive language out there? Nah. But I'll allow it in this situation.

Dude's apology sucked too.

Sure. In this context, it's a way that men in the workplace try to get women they consider mouthy or bossy to shut up. Is it the worst sort of abusive language out there? Nah. But I'll allow it in this situation.

Dude's apology sucked too.
In that instance he should be called a bitch imo. Not at work, but to say a word like bitch is abusive is ridiculous. There are a multitude of terms that could be used in Its place that would be more offensive.

Unprofessional is unprofessional but we don't live in that world 24/7.

If you start removing words from our vocabulary, regardless of where it starts, where dies it end?

Reactions: fntiger and Korn6

Good grief.....
DMX said it best...

Reactions: fntiger and D-ZER13
In that instance he should be called a bitch imo. Not at work, but to say a word like bitch is abusive is ridiculous. There are a multitude of terms that could be used in Its place that would be more offensive.

Unprofessional is unprofessional but we don't live in that world 24/7.

If you start removing words from our vocabulary, regardless of where it starts, where dies it end?

Look, I don't even care for AOC's policies and political beliefs. But if it was my daughter and some jackass at her workplace called her a "f***ing bitch" for doing her job, he'd be meeting the abusive end of my fist with his mouth.

Look, I don't even care for AOC's policies and political beliefs. But if it was my daughter and some jackass at her workplace called her a "f***ing bitch" for doing her job, he'd be meeting the abusive end of my fist with his mouth.
I agree, but as a father you also wouldn't care if it was legitimately provoked.

Reactions: fntiger and Korn6
tenor.gif

Good grief.....
If you ever meet my wife, I strongly suggest that you refrain from calling her a bitch.

A guy did that in high school. She kneed him in the nuts, slapped his head when he was down and got in-school suspension.

If you ever meet my wife, I strongly suggest that you refrain from calling her a bitch.

A guy did that in high school. She kneed him in the nuts, slapped his head when he was down and got in-school suspension.
If the AA called for the destruction of policing in America, the destruction of our history and end of free speech, wouldn’t being called a bitch be the least of her concerns?

Reactions: fntiger and D-ZER13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT