ADVERTISEMENT

So Covid19 didn't kill us all. Now civil war talk. If this fails what is next. Coincidence? Nope

WarEagleWestman

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2007
I'm not a black helicopter dude, but there is no way this is coincidence. False facts about how many will die from covid shutting down the country. False facts about how many actually die from Police Brutality creating mass chaos. Don't get me wrong, bad cops for the really really small percentage of unjustified deaths should be held accountable. But factually it's a really small percentage of deaths. It has to have been created at a higher level.

I'm not a black helicopter dude, but there is no way this is coincidence. False facts about how many will die from covid shutting down the country. False facts about how many actually die from Police Brutality creating mass chaos. Don't get me wrong, bad cops for the really really small percentage of unjustified deaths should be held accountable. But factually it's a really small percentage of deaths. It has to have been created at a higher level.

Sigh.

At the world level? Who are we talking about, the Illuminati?

What you're seeing in the US is what happens to a population when their diversions are stripped away and they find other ways to escape their lives for a spell.

Reactions: NotAiO and D-ZER13
Why does it have to be a black helicopter?

Almost 120,000 are dead of Covid 19 in less than 3 months. 200,000 are predicted to be dead by November.

0.0006% of 328,000,000 people

What was percentage of those that died in Vietnam? Iraq? WW2? 9/11? See how dumb that is? If I told you in March that 120,000 would be dead before July, you would’ve said no Fvcking way.

give me your thoughts on recruiting rankings

i-pg3KBmg.jpg

Reactions: Bassman
Idk what point you’re trying to make bc I’m a dum dum. They said 2 million this year before we flattened the curve. It’s flattened, let’s move on. Elderly and sickly stay in doors

lol. They said that would happen if we did nothing. Are you playing dumb or just lying about that?

I agree with you. Somebody or some group is the puppetmaster here. I’ve sort of said it here already in questioning the lack of official leader(s) behind all the protesting. I lived in the 60s when Martin Luther King fought for Black rights. He and his supporters were up front, walking arm in arm, with each other. They weren’t hiding nor did they send others out to do their bidding. They were visible, vocal, and everyone knew who they were. This thing going on now has no face and I don’t think I understand what they all stand for. They appear too organized not to be getting instructions from somewhere.

Because it is only my opinion and doesn’t matter a lick, I’m going to say I think the virus was created as a weapon. There is just too much anecdotal evidence worldwide to think that possibility does not exist. We have no idea how long, really, it has been circulating throughout the country nor how long it will continue to be a part of our lives.

Reactions: Random Sidewalk Fan
Sigh.

At the world level? Who are we talking about, the Illuminati?

What you're seeing in the US is what happens to a population when their diversions are stripped away and they find other ways to escape their lives for a spell.

imagine being this naive

I thought everyone knew flattening the curve went hand in hand with sheltering in place

Again, it was 1.6-2.2 million if we did nothing at all thru August 4. That means concerts, sports, restaurants, bars, no changes. That didn’t happen. It was 100,000-250,000 if we shut down thru May. That didn’t happen either but we are in that range 6 weeks out.

Hit 'em with the Chinese Lung AIDS, then hit 'em with bad economy news from the Chinese Lung AIDS lockdown, then hit 'em with riots and looting, then hit 'em with Chinese Lung AIDS again then more looting and riots.

Repeat until early November cause Orange Man Bad

Reactions: BruceGOATPearl
Almost 120,000 are dead of Covid 19 in less than 3 months. 200,000 are predicted to be dead by November.
Love these arguments that assume all of those that have died would just be happy and healthy people walking around living their lives if it weren’t for China Virus. The fact is that most of them were very unhealthy and/or needed full-time care.

Love these arguments that assume all of those that have died would just be happy and healthy people walking around living their lives if it weren’t for China Virus. The fact is that most of them were very unhealthy and/or needed full-time care.

Fvck em. Right? Old people seem pretty pissed right now.

Covid is working its way through the population as all illnesses do - as it should have before the artificial lockdown. A majority - some 80% - of people that contract it have mild symptoms. About 15% have more severe symptoms; 5% become very ill. It's not a lot different from other seasonal diseases. Without a vaccine it just has to work its way through the population.

The object of the lockdown was to avoid overwhelming the hospitals. That was achieved at a great cost to the economy and the livelihoods of 40MM people. The way forward is to protect the vulnerable and get on with life.

WDE

I get some people are concerned about it and probably should be I just don’t think the majority of the population should be worried and stop working. Idc if we have zero fans in stands but we need a distraction before we all kill each other
a significant majority of people have realized how NOT significant this virus actually is, hence the people going on with life. thankfully.

Covid is working its way through the population as all illnesses do - as it should have before the artificial lockdown. A majority - some 80% - of people that contract it have mild symptoms. About 15% have more severe symptoms; 5% become very ill. It's not a lot different from other seasonal diseases. Without a vaccine it just has to work its way through the population.

The object of the lockdown was to avoid overwhelming the hospitals. That was achieved at a great cost to the economy and the livelihoods of 40MM people. The way forward is to protect the vulnerable and get on with life.

WDE

The way forward is to take simple precautions like mask wearing, avoiding having large gatherings and social distancing. If we do those things, we can help the economy back up. It seems not enough are willing so recovery will be very slow. See Apple closing stores today. As long as we are having 20,000 to 30,000 cases a day, most aren’t going to jump back in.

a significant majority of people have realized how NOT significant this virus actually is, hence the people going on with life. thankfully.

And that’s hurting stocks and hurting chances for businesses to reopen like restaurants, etc.

No. You pretty much said they aren’t healthy anyway so no big deal.
I said no big deal?

What I’m saying is that a large majority of those people would be in the 8,000 that die each day from all causes that nobody bats an eye at.

Reactions: Ruxy Poo
More testing
and more infections, but that’s okay. short of a vaccine, this country has accepted that people will get this and die from it. it’s the same risk as anything else. part of living is dying, and living in complete shelter while pretending this thing will just magically go away or a vaccine will be here in a year is an exercise in complete mindlessness.

the fact is that this virus has to and we need it to work through the population. the rest of the world needs it too.

we cannot shut the businesses down because of something people stand a 0.3-0.4% chance of dying if they get. if you’re under the age of 60, covid19 is a non starter and isn’t worth your time or thoughts.

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
More testing

That was last month’s excuse. Testing is leveling out and cases are still going up. We just had the most cases in one day since May 1. At least the NE has lowered their cases drastically.

Reactions: DM8
I don’t think any of this was a conspiracy but the Democrats have taken advantage of each opportunity that has come up to get trump ousted.

That was last month’s excuse. Testing is leveling out and cases are still going up. We just had the most cases in one day since May 1. At least the NE has lowered their cases drastically.
Positive rates have remained below 9% since April in the “hotspot” of Alabama.

More testing = more cases.

ADVERTISEMENT