ADVERTISEMENT

So anyone want to talk about media collusion?

Most doctors in the world: "This drug isn't all that effective in treating this illness and has some potentially dangerous side-effects."

The doctor that thinks women can get endometriosis from having dream-sex with witches: "It totally works!"

OP: "Who's to say who to believe here?"

Most doctors in the world: "This drug isn't all that effective in treating this illness and has some potentially dangerous side-effects."

The doctor that thinks women can get endometriosis from having dream-sex with witches: "It totally works!"

I'm not saying who is tight and who is wrong but watch the video. Tim Pool verified that many of these people ARE doctors.
The point is that the media is pushing down any opinion that differs from their narrative.

No dumbass, he is saying that the media is censoring ideas and information from anyone they don't agree with. And that should scare the Hell out of you.
You know...like "peaceful protesters".

I'm the dumbass yet you JUST now, today, learned that media doesn't tell the whole story. K.

Last edited:
Reactions: MolesterStallone

Well, in her defense, she does have a sparkling white lab-coat.

Tough call.

Hahaha ... this is so good.

Reactions: DM8
I'm not saying who is tight and who is wrong but watch the video. Tim Pool verified that many of these people ARE doctors.
The point is that the media is pushing down any opinion that differs from their narrative.
Gus is verifiably a coach, but that doesn’t mean his ass doesn’t run up the middle 17 times in a row. Nobody’s argument is that they aren’t real doctors, just that what they’re saying is dumb.

POTD

Reactions: DM8

Almost all of them have MDs, correct. But prior to their website collapsing, they had a list of their "leaders" for this summit. In total, two MDs were concierge physicians, 3 were ophthalmologists, one was an orthopedic surgeon, one was a neurologist, one was a psychiatrist, two were pediatricians (Stella Immanuel is a board certified and licensed pediatrician), and one was a medical research fellow at UCLA (he might be the most experienced person in this group as it pertains to this virus). I don't know if what they're saying in the video is true. But I have a very hard time wrapping my head around how most of these physicians are anywhere near the front lines of this COVID-19 battle, given their individual practices. And just because you went to medical school and have an MD by your name does not in turn make you an expert on the COVID-19 pandemic.

Edit: and now, their website is shut down.

Last edited:
Gus is verifiably a coach, but that doesn’t mean his ass doesn’t run up the middle 17 times in a row. Nobody’s argument is that they aren’t real doctors, just that what they’re saying is dumb.

Except that they are just following what the Harvard(or is it Yale) Dr., who has his PhD in epidemiology(you know, they study viruses) who has said that using the drug in the early stages of Covid stops the progression of it.
The epidemic isn't really what I'm posting about. Its the fact that these people, who do have medical degrees, and an epidemiologist were trying to share information and several media platforms have shut them down! Its the same thing with them saying the Portland protesters are "peaceful" and the govt are "jack-booted" thugs causing violence(they're protecting federal property).
The guy in Austin is now becoming a martyr with people telling us he was unarmed and peaceful...even though there are pictures and videos clearly showing him raising his rifle at the occupants.
I'm not militant one way or the other on covid. I see both sides. I wear my mask everyday, not because there are laws for it but because its the right thing to do. I practice social distancing, I wash my hands, etc. I do these things for the same reason i wash my hands after going to the bathroom and wear a seatbelt, and after 51 years I'veh gotten pretty good at doing both well enough that I don't have too BUT, It could save lives.
But I also don't see it as deadly as some on here. I won't compare it to the flu as that really hurts some peoples feelings, but we lose thousands of people every year to the flu and pneumonia, and we have treatments for that! We don't have a treatment for this yet and while the mortality rate is high, if you think of the mortality rate of flu and pneumonia(that IS treatable) you would have to logically conclude it is not as long term deadly.

You were within guidelines until you said “potential dangerous side effects “.

This drug has been around for 60+ years and given out like cough drops with virtually zero problems but those with an agenda want to spread misinformation about this drug.

So now the right is fighting for free press while the left is fighting against the oppressive “big government.” 2020 FTW.

Main media collusion???

tenor.gif

You don’t have to be on facebook, Twitter or YouTube. If they believe someone is spreading misinformation they can pull the content.

Except that they are just following what the Harvard(or is it Yale) Dr., who has his PhD in epidemiology(you know, they study viruses) who has said that using the drug in the early stages of Covid stops the progression of it.
The epidemic isn't really what I'm posting about. Its the fact that these people, who do have medical degrees, and an epidemiologist were trying to share information and several media platforms have shut them down! Its the same thing with them saying the Portland protesters are "peaceful" and the govt are "jack-booted" thugs causing violence(they're protecting federal property).
The guy in Austin is now becoming a martyr with people telling us he was unarmed and peaceful...even though there are pictures and videos clearly showing him raising his rifle at the occupants.
I'm not militant one way or the other on covid. I see both sides. I wear my mask everyday, not because there are laws for it but because its the right thing to do. I practice social distancing, I wash my hands, etc. I do these things for the same reason i wash my hands after going to the bathroom and wear a seatbelt, and after 51 years I'veh gotten pretty good at doing both well enough that I don't have too BUT, It could save lives.
But I also don't see it as deadly as some on here. I won't compare it to the flu as that really hurts some peoples feelings, but we lose thousands of people every year to the flu and pneumonia, and we have treatments for that! We don't have a treatment for this yet and while the mortality rate is high, if you think of the mortality rate of flu and pneumonia(that IS treatable) you would have to logically conclude it is not as long term deadly.
:rolleyes:

Very true concerning Gus’s up the middle tendency,.. but when I see DJ Williams sprinting down the field against LSU in Baton Rouge it makes everything and everyone a heavenly place. We hung 48 on Saban and the mighty Tahd.....
Hopefully Chad Morris will improve/expand the playbook and improve our offense’s predictability.
Agree that the doctor(s) saying satanic aliens performing coitus impregnation is something I’ll leave to the tabloids to investigate. There’s some real wild ass flakes coming out of the woodwork these days

Damn, this post is so good. Wish I had seen this before as I would have copied into into the thread on HCQ earlier today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT