ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: is it true Rayshard Brooks had a prior DUI conviction?

I know a lot of guys with daughters. I don’t know any of them that went out the night before their daughters birthday and go shit faced, passed out, wrestled with cops, and stole a taser...

I have and a bunch of my friends have been arrested. We are all still alive because rational thought says you don’t tacked the police officers and take their weapons.

this used to be understood. Now it’s racism.

I know a lot of guys with daughters. I don’t know any of them that went out two hours before they were supposed to pick up their daughters on their birthday and go shit faced, passed out, wrestled with cops, and stole a taser...

I have and a bunch of my friends have been arrested. We are all still alive because rational thought says you don’t tacked the police officers and take their weapons.

this used to be understood. Now it’s racism.
FIFY

As in you think still arrested (I would agree), or still offer opportunity to call a ride?
When did the cops start calling you a ride for a DUI? I had no idea we got one free pass. I am glad to hear though as now I can just be care free with my drinking.

ADVERTISEMENT