ADVERTISEMENT

Siad: Masks for the Vaccinated?

I don't believe that's true. You are basically arguing that the vaccines are not working as intended to greatly reduce the chance of infection and the data do not support that.
Then argue with the CDC that says it is true.

Then argue with the CDC that says it is true.
No. Almost all of the transmission is unvax to unvax. With the delta variant there are more breakthrough cases but that’s still a very very small percentage and not the driver of the current problems.

I don't believe that's true. You are basically arguing that the vaccines are not working as intended to greatly reduce the chance of infection and the data do not support that.
Do you believe there's any chance that the data is baked or spun even a little bit?

I don't know if it's true, but the article that he linked regarding the CDC's new guidance said that studies show that fully vaccinated people can have the same viral load as those who are unvaccinated.

If they hadn't done a similar study in Israel recently, it's likely that they would have never admitted what they just did. Please at least consider that we might not have received or been acting on the best data.

@Stumpfan , @TitanTiger (AU) , @gatorz1209 , @aubie1993

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan
Do you believe there's any chance that the data is baked or spun even a little bit?

I don't know if it's true, but the article that he linked regarding the CDC's new guidance said that studies show that fully vaccinated people can have the same viral load as those who are unvaccinated.

If they hadn't done a similar study in Israel recently, it's likely that they would have never admitted what they just did. Please at least consider that we might not have received or been acting on the best data.

@Stumpfan , @TitanTiger (AU) ,
We will see but a lot of stuff out of Israel lately has turned out to be wrong.

@Stumpfan , @TitanTiger (AU) ,
“Administration officials still contend that the fully vaccinated represent a very small percentage of transmission, which is primarily occurring among unvaccinated people.”

If they have the same viral load then how is the above true? I’m sure some do but I would guess on avg they don’t. Or is it due to being vaccinated, you’re far less likely to get it? Either way, the unvaccinated made their choices. The vaccinated shouldn’t have to take ANY STEPS to protect them.

“Administration officials still contend that the fully vaccinated represent a very small percentage of transmission, which is primarily occurring among unvaccinated people.”

If they have the same viral load then how is the above true? I’m sure some do but I would guess on avg they don’t. Or is it due to being vaccinated, you’re far less likely to get it? Either way, the unvaccinated made their choices. The vaccinated shouldn’t have to take ANY STEPS to protect them.
I'm not here to argue, just showing you the data and hoping that you might put two and two together. You still "win".

Did you notice the title of the article? Does that cue you to anything?

We will see but a lot of stuff out of Israel lately has turned out to be wrong.
The point was the way we are censoring everything here so that the truth never reaches us.

If they produce data that truly is inaccurate, I hope some of their peer researchers discover and correct it as soon as possible. But likewise, if all of our scientists and researchers have been intimidated into following the narrative and hiding any data that is negative, I also hope other scientists and researchers around the world do the work that we should be doing, and get the truth out.

I'm not here to argue, just showing you the data and hoping that you might put two and two together. You still "win".

Did you notice the title of the article? Does that cue you to anything?
Answer my question. How can both be true if 70% of adults have had a shot and the viral load is the same? They can’t. Maybe they meant a vaccinated person with heavy symptoms. Who knows. They need to show the study.

The point was the way we are censoring everything here so that the truth never reaches us.

If they produce data that truly is inaccurate, I hope some of their peer researchers discover and correct it as soon as possible. But likewise, if all of our scientists and researchers have been intimidated into following the narrative and hiding any data that is negative, I also hope other scientists and researchers around the world do the work that we should be doing, and get the truth out.
STFU already with the conspiracies. It’s sickening and pathetic.

Answer my question. How can both be true if 70% of adults have had a shot and the viral load is the same? They can’t. Maybe they meant a vaccinated person with heavy symptoms. Who knows. They need to show the study.
That"s the point Stomp. That so much manipulation is going on here in the U. S. and U. K., that we don't know which data and "science" is fake, and which is true. However, it's pretty clear that publication is not trying to disparage the vaccine. They are actually doing the opposite.

Stay tuned. Unless scientist in another part of the world stick their necks out, you'll likely get a lot more data and studies to support the narrative in your chosen point of view. Some of us just want truth so that we can end this thing ASAP.

Reactions: Tiger_Style
STFU already with the conspiracies. It’s sickening and pathetic.
It's not conspiracy. Multiple documented cases are out there. Unprecedented peer pressure and censorship, and careers ruined because someone discovered something that went against the narrative. You just choose to keep taking the blue pill.

Thank God other brave souls around the world are willing to take the red pill.

Reactions: yor
That"s the point Stomp. That so much manipulation is going on here in the U. S. and U. K., that we don't know which data and "science" is fake, and which is true. However, it's pretty clear that publication is not trying to disparage the vaccine. They are actually doing the opposite.

Stay tuned. Unless scientist in another part of the world stick their necks out, you'll likely get a lot more data and studies to support the narrative in your chosen point of view. Some of us just want truth so that we can end this thing ASAP.
Stop it. Stop it now.

No. Almost all of the transmission is unvax to unvax. With the delta variant there are more breakthrough cases but that’s still a very very small percentage and not the driver of the current problems.
The article says they can’t explain the transmission uptick by blaming it on the unvaccinated. It’s clearly coming from the vaccinated.

Just weeks ago we were told the vaccinated could not shed the virus. Now we know that’s false. Those who said it was true were censored.

I realize people who have been vaccinated are vested in defending it. But it’s time we look at the science and data and let the chips fall where they may.

The article says they can’t explain the transmission uptick by blaming it on the unvaccinated. It’s clearly coming from the vaccinated.

Just weeks ago we were told the vaccinated could not shed the virus. Now we know that’s false. Those who said it was true were censored.

I realize people who have been vaccinated are vested in defending it. But it’s time we look at the science and data and let the chips fall where they may.
The CDC director explained pretty clearly today that the change (slight uptick) in breakthrough infections of those vaccinated and “shedding” by them is based on latest data relating to the delta variant. What you were told weeks ago did not relate to delta. The variant is more transmissible. Why is this so hard to understand?

You’ve been had bro.

You are a clueless spreader of misinformation. No medical professionals are saying vaccines don’t work or that people shouldn’t get vaccinated. The changes this week are based on new information that the delta variant is more transmissible to vaxxed people than the alpha version was. That’s it.

It's not conspiracy. Multiple documented cases are out there. Unprecedented peer pressure and censorship, and careers ruined because someone discovered something that went against the narrative. You just choose to keep taking the blue pill.

Thank God other brave souls around the world are willing to take the red pill.
Oh a red pill person. That explains a lot.

Oh a red pill person. That explains a lot.

Seeing the REAL world and reality, (as opposed to operating in delusion?). Yes indeed!

Silly counter-productive partisan piss fights and extremely stubborn myopic thought, and mindless drone behavior??? No, definitely NOT! I will always try to avoid that, so yes, I'm a red pill person indeed.

Steer the masses to desired behavior through full disclosure using honesty, open communication and adherence to TRUTH. Do NOT resort to manipulation, spin, propaganda, lies and baked data/fake science backup up by Orwellian censorship. I just don't see how anyone could take exception to that message, or equate it to anti-vaxx behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: yor

@Stumpfan , @TitanTiger (AU) , @gatorz1209 , @aubie1993
No I don’t think the data is manipulated. The statement that a vaxxed person “can” have the same viral load doesn’t tell you much of anything. Sure in the rare cases of infection a vaxxed person “could” but it is highly unlikely, which is the important point.

Seeing the REAL world and reality, (as opposed to operating in delusion?). Yes indeed!

Silly counter-productive partisan piss fights and extremely stubborn myopic thought, and mindless drone behavior??? I will always try to avoid that, so yes, I'm a red pill person indeed.
All these years I never picked up you were a loon. Or maybe it’s a recent conversion oh enlightened one? Are you really saying you subscribe to that bullshit?

All these years I never picked up you were a loon. Or maybe it’s a recent conversion oh enlightened one? Are you really saying you subscribe to that bullshit?

I won't hurl a childish insult back at you, but will only say, that the reason you didn't "pick up" my being a loon is rather simple. It's because I clearly am NOT. I just don't believe there is such a thing as a "noble lie" or good reason for using deception to manipulate folks. It's just that simple.

I'm not preaching or stomping against the new vaccine, but I wish they'd just come right out and say, "Hey, we want everyone to take the mRNA vaccine, here's the reasons why, and here's the balanced information on it so that you can make an informed decision.

Also, IF the primary goal was to reach herd immunity as quickly as possible, why would we not simply provide another vaccine option built upon classical vaccine technology since that would ameliorate a HUGE percentage of people who've taken every "normal" vaccine out there, but who don't like to guinea-pig new things. Such reasonable, potentially effective solutions/suggestions certainly doesn't qualify one as a "loon".

2IfqkNP.jpg

So this guidance tells me one thing. That we are at the summer peak, and they know it. When you have been wrong about masks from the beginning, the best way to cover your ass is to recommend them at exactly the time that "cases" are about to fall.

Seasonality is driving the current uptick (just like last year at this time). This guidance plus the media attention that more people are getting the jab will be credited for the drop, when it was going to drop anyway.

So this guidance tells me one thing. That we are at the summer peak, and they know it. When you have been wrong about masks from the beginning, the best way to cover your ass is to recommend them at exactly the time that "cases" are about to fall.

Seasonality is driving the current uptick (just like last year at this time). This guidance plus the media attention that more people are getting the jab will be credited for the drop, when it was going to drop anyway.

Walensky said today with increased mask usage the numbers should start going down in two weeks which is hilarious because that's exactly what people who have been mapping seasonality have been saying. The numbers will go down in two weeks because we're on the same natural seasonal curve we've rode since the beginning.

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
The CDC director explained pretty clearly today that the change (slight uptick) in breakthrough infections of those vaccinated and “shedding” by them is based on latest data relating to the delta variant. What you were told weeks ago did not relate to delta. The variant is more transmissible. Why is this so hard to understand?
Are you trying to say that shedding just started? LOL!

You are a clueless spreader of misinformation. No medical professionals are saying vaccines don’t work or that people shouldn’t get vaccinated. The changes this week are based on new information that the delta variant is more transmissible to vaxxed people than the alpha version was. That’s it.
The Dr. who invented the mRNA vaccines has been vocal about the dangers of the vaccines, as have many other experts in the field. It helps to read all the research and not just the stuff that confirms your bias.

The number of Covid deaths in July 2021, for the state of Alabama, is among the very lowest since the spring of 2020.

Why are we losing our minds? Almost everyone is going to be fine if we do NOTHING

Has anyone told memaw this information?

over 2000 in Feb 2021,.... less than 150 this month?

Friend of mine just told me his wife is in hospital with covid. She waited until she could hardly breath to go. Wrong thing to do.

Reactions: Jim in Scranton

Walensky said today with increased mask usage the numbers should start going down in two weeks which is hilarious because that's exactly what people who have been mapping seasonality have been saying. The numbers will go down in two weeks because we're on the same natural seasonal curve we've rode since the beginning.
Do you people never tire of being wrong about this shit? Everyone can go back and read your "2 more week" predictions and see you've whiffed at every turn throughout this crisis. It seems like eventually you'd give up trying to desperately trying to downplay this.

Do you people never tire of being wrong about this shit? Everyone can go back and read your "2 more week" predictions and see you've whiffed at every turn throughout this crisis. It seems like eventually you'd give up trying to desperately trying to downplay this.

Florida's peaked. Hospitalizations will follow in next 7 days or so, Mr. Psychopath.

Reactions: AUJMac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT