ADVERTISEMENT

Should we arm our students?

I thank we need to dun ARM SUMBODY in dem skooolz, I juzt ain't know who.
We gotta do sumthang diffrunt dan wut we doing now. Dem kids is SITTING DUCKZ rite now.

I thank we need to dun ARM SUMBODY in dem skooolz, I juzt ain't know who.
We gotta do sumthang diffrunt dan wut we doing now. Dem kids is SITTING DUCKZ rite now.
The whole country is sitting ducks these days. You can't go anywhere that a psycho can walk in & start firing. Might as well drop all gun laws & let everybody have at it.

The whole country is sitting ducks these days. You can't go anywhere that a psycho can walk in & start firing. Might as well drop all gun laws & let everybody have at it.

True dat. Had my 7 year old workin with my AK-15 this weekend....kid is bad azz!

Reactions: demeat
We should arm them with paint ball guns for 10 years or so and track how they do. Then give them the real thing
Maybe we shoood teeech sum DEEEFENTZ techniques like Kevin uzed in HOME ALONE!!
tenor.gif

and I'm talking about the legal aged students of course....arming the 15 years olds would be crazy!
I think it should be a graduated levels of weaponry. Kindergarten through 4th grade could have really nice air-soft guns. 5th grade through 7th grade could have pellet guns. 8th and 9th grade could have 22 rifles. 10th and 11th could have 9mm pistols. Seniors should have any model of AR style weapon they choose along with grenades. The grenades are important because we do not want them to be at a tactical disadvantage against a school shooter who only has an AR-15.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
I think a happy medium would be tranq guns or blow guns. Knock out the bad guys, while only slightly harming an innocent if you miss.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
I think a happy medium would be tranq guns or blow guns. Knock out the bad guys, while only slightly harming an innocent if you miss.
Bruh, you really want to be in a shoot out with a dude wielding an AR-15 armed with a blow gun?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT